Beaches in Nassau

charw20

We are a family of 6. Our children's ages are 15, 12, 10, & 4. We are looking for a beach of some sort to do while in Nassau, not Atlantis. Any assistance would be awesome, we are so clueless!!

We are a family of 6. Our children's ages are 15, 12, 10, & 4. We are looking for a beach of some sort to do while in Nassau, not Atlantis. Any assistance would be awesome, we are so clueless!!

You can go to the Sheraton at Cable beach. $30 per adult not sure about the kids prices.

There is also the British Colonial Hilton which is about 10 minute walk from the ship which is more money but includes a lunch voucher.

Food and drinks in the Bahamas are expensive.

Junkanoo Beach is free and gets mixed reviews.

Bill

[quote name=

British Colonial Hilton which is about 10 minute walk from the ship which is more money but includes a lunch voucher.

Food and drinks in the Bahamas are expensive.

Bill[/quote]

I have used the Hilton Beach on many trips. They have a grill right there on the beach and the food is good. You also have use of a pool. It is all very nice.

For a family of 6, I would just go to Junkanoo Beach,.......it is in walking distance from the dock and free. Is it the best beach in Nassau? No....but you will save tons of $$$ and you are near the port and can do other things. If you opted for a beach the cost money, it will cost you a small fortune for six people.

For a family of 6, I would just go to Junkanoo Beach,.......it is in walking distance from the dock and free. Is it the best beach in Nassau? No....but you will save tons of $$$ and you are near the port and can do other things. If you opted for a beach the cost money, it will cost you a small fortune for six people.

You bring up a good point for a decent beach for a family of six.

The Blue Lagoon is nice ... but would be rather expensive for six. :rolleyes:

LuLu

~~~~

We lovd the Sheritan, best beach for the buck. You probably would do better by renting a room there, they have day rooms that would cover the whole family. I suggest getting in touch with them, and you can take the jitney #10 (the bus) which will really save you some money. Have a great time. I was hoping that my DH would go back to the Sheritan on our next cruise, but he wants to try doing something new.:(

Archived