Sorrento Restaurants

Keith1010

I am checking both the TripAdviser and previous CC posts for recommendations for restaurants in Sorrento for Lunch. We rarely eat off the ship but we are gong to have our Son and Daughter In Law on board for one of the voyages we are on which includes two days in Sorrento. With the extra time we do want to take them to lunch someplace in town on the second day.

Not sure what everyone will want but certainly pasta, pizza, good salads should satisfy everyone.

Does anyone have a nice recommendation?

Again, I am doing the research and will also be asking some members of the crew where the eat there too while we are on board the ship.

Thank you.

Keith

For views Circolo dei Forestieri is amazing, the food was great from what I remember but we did sit there for a few hours, with a few bottles of wine, lol.

For atmosphere O' Parrucchiano was just beautiful and I do remember how amazing our food was!!!

Now as for telling you exactly how to get there, sorry I am not sure of the addresses but am pretty sure that Circolo dei Forestieri is close to the main square.

Also there are a few restaurants in the main square that were really amazing, not sure of their names.

bellababe70, thank you so very much.

I found the web sites for the two restaurants and they each have location maps.

I appreciate the input and if there are any others out there with suggestions would love to hear them.

Keith

For views Circolo dei Forestieri is amazing, the food was great from what I remember but we did sit there for a few hours, with a few bottles of wine, lol.

For atmosphere O' Parrucchiano was just beautiful and I do remember how amazing our food was!!!

Now as for telling you exactly how to get there, sorry I am not sure of the addresses but am pretty sure that Circolo dei Forestieri is close to the main square.

Also there are a few restaurants in the main square that were really amazing, not sure of their names.

Another vote for Circolo die Forestieri. Amazing view, ok food, indifferent service.

Archived