Crown Princess - what to look forward to.

gstewart

We were on there in May...first job is get your soda plus card and coffee card..then you are up and running....we loved International Cafe...endless snacks...The Buffet dinners were amazing for choice...Santigos Italian restaurant and the Steakhouse were well worth the extra....

first show each night....queues for the second show !

Enjoy Crown.

On the Crown on the 10th August, just checking I've got this right.

I can buy the soda package for myself and the 2 kids, which covers near enough everything except alcohol, and for the OH I can get a coffee card as she prefers proper coffee to soda. If we get this as soon as we board it lasts until we disembark.

This is all put on the account along with the gratuities so I am figuring around £600.

Love Adagio for a before dinner drink, not a lot of people. Try sail a way from one of the ports at outrigger bar on deck 15 by the aft pool. Also be sure and try the pizza bar on deck 15 by the Neptune pool, different pizza by the slice every day.

We sailed the Crown in 2012 and have the same cabin for January 2014, great ship!!

Just got off the Crown last Saturday 29th. Had a great cruise lovely ship although I do prefer the Grand as missed the Vista lounge. We are back on the Crown on 30th September. You will have a great time. Any questions please ask and I will try and help

Julie

Just got off the Crown last Saturday 29th. Had a great cruise lovely ship although I do prefer the Grand as missed the Vista lounge. We are back on the Crown on 30th September. You will have a great time. Any questions please ask and I will try and help

Julie

Glad you had a great cruise. We are hoping to drop off our bags at the port around 9 am on the day of our cruise then go and have a look at Southampton. Do you know if they allow bags to be dropped off early?

How was the food onboard?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

On the Crown on the 10th August, just checking I've got this right.

I can buy the soda package for myself and the 2 kids, which covers near enough everything except alcohol, and for the OH I can get a coffee card as she prefers proper coffee to soda. If we get this as soon as we board it lasts until we disembark.

This is all put on the account along with the gratuities so I am figuring around £600.

My partner Sally always gets the soda package. Just be aware, there are 2 packages available. The best one to get (in our opinion) is called the UKP (Ultimate Kids Package)....and yes, it is available to adults too, which covers the soda's and you can also get mocktails (non-alcoholic cocktails) and shakes. Last time we got one it worked out at $8.05 (this includes the gratuity of 15% already added) x the number of nights for your cruise. For example: on a 10 night cruise it would cost $8.05 x 10 nights = $80.50

That sounds a lot to pay but believe me, Sally made full use of it and it would have cost a lot more to buy her drinks individually.

Can't comment on the coffee card because we don't drink enough of them to make the card viable for us.

Pete

Hi

The food was great in fact everything was great! Sorry dont know about dropping of your cases early I wouldn't of thought so because of security but thats only my opinion guess you would need to contact Princess customer service. Have a great cruise

I don't believe there are no options for early bag drop off. You could have your bags stored at the Devere Grand Harbour hotel, but it will cost you (used to be £5 per bag!)

Great - thanks for the tip.

Archived