Dragon's Breath Coaster - Price

EOSapril11

Does anyone remember how much the DB Coaster is if you buy tickets in Labadee as opposed to through Shore Excursions?

Through the ship it will be $21/ride. Is it cheaper to buy while we are there? There is 5 of us & $100+ seems steep for a 3 minute ride.

We will be the only ship in port next month so I don't think it will be super busy so I'm hoping it's a little cheaper off the ship. Thank you.

Everything you do on Labadee is "through the ship"....so prices will not be any different!

I do believe that the price is for 2 riders, tho...that may help!

Not being a fan of roller coasters, I wouldn't spend my money for that! However, it's up to you to decide if you wish to....or save that money and go to a theme park at a later date, when that money will go MUCH farther!

Everything you do on Labadee is "through the ship"....so prices will not be any different!

I do believe that the price is for 2 riders, tho...that may help!

Not being a fan of roller coasters, I wouldn't spend my money for that! However, it's up to you to decide if you wish to....or save that money and go to a theme park at a later date, when that money will go MUCH farther!

My family LOVES rollercoasters so we are most likely going to do it. i didnt think about the fact that Labadee is RCI owned. it probably will be the same. thanks for the reply.

My kids love the "all day pass" I don't remember the cost.

An "ALL DAY PASS" is not offered through the ships excursions. Do you remember if you bought that on shore or before sailing? My kids would love that too!

Archived