After-cruising questionnaires

H2Otstr

Does anyone know if AMA will send a follow-up questionnaire to our house?

We had one that we completed while on-board. Other cruise lines that we have traveled with had an on-board questionnaire and also sent a separate one to our homes.

Does anyone know if AMA will send a follow-up questionnaire to our house?

We had one that we completed while on-board. Other cruise lines that we have traveled with had an on-board questionnaire and also sent a separate one to our homes.

Neither Uniworld or Viking sent one to the house...just the on board one. On the other hand, Princess emails one and it's there when you walk in the front door!

I prefer the email version better...why use up one second of your holiday to fill in a several page survey.

I don't believe AMA sent a followup questionnaire. Perhaps if you didn't complete it onboard they might but not sure.

Yes, I did complete the questionnaire on the boat. I have been on other cruises where there is a different kind of questionnaire sent to the house. I had some remarks that I wanted to share with AMA about the cruise that we just finished.

I also like the questionnaires to be sent after the cruise. On my one and only AMA cruise I filled out the questionnaire and deposited it in the box the night prior to disembarking. I included a few comments about how badly I was treated by the reception staff. The morning of disembarkation I was hounded by the reception staff asking me to change my comments. My guess is that the AMA home office never saw my questionnaire.

Archived