Choice Air OBC Offer

Hello,

I got an email from RCCL the other day saying that if you book your flight through Choice Air, you can get an additional OBC for the cruise.

We are most likely going to use Choice Air for our flight but we already booked our cruise a couple of weeks ago during the WOW Sale. This offer did not start until June 21st.

I have heard that RCCL is usually lenient in applying new offers to your booking as long as it is before final payment. Has anyone been successful in getting the Choice Air OBC added to their booking?

Hello,

I got an email from RCCL the other day saying that if you book your flight through Choice Air, you can get an additional OBC for the cruise.

We are most likely going to use Choice Air for our flight but we already booked our cruise a couple of weeks ago during the WOW Sale. This offer did not start until June 21st.

I have heard that RCCL is usually lenient in applying new offers to your booking as long as it is before final payment. Has anyone been successful in getting the Choice Air OBC added to their booking?

You should be able to add Choice Air to an existing booking. I do it all the time because I typically book the cruise long before air is available. This is the first time since they started Choice Air that I remember an OBC being promoted.

The WOW sale terms are restrictive, so I'm curious if they will allow another OBC to be added to the WOW OBC.

How much is the OBC if you book through Choice Air? I never received an e-mail, but may consider booking through Choice Air now for my existing November cruise booking, as I have not purchased my air yet. Is there a special promotional code or link?

Thanks!!!!

How much is the OBC if you book through Choice Air? I never received an e-mail, but may consider booking through Choice Air now for my existing November cruise booking, as I have not purchased my air yet. Is there a special promotional code or link?

Thanks!!!!

The OBC is $50 per stateroom, and it's on Royal's website:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithGallery.do?icid=chcrbc_tctclp_crs_hm_cntntr_9896&pagename=choiceair_june_2013

Here's the code info:

Option code (SOX9) is required and must be presented at time of booking

You should be able to add Choice Air to an existing booking. I do it all the time because I typically book the cruise long before air is available. This is the first time since they started Choice Air that I remember an OBC being promoted.

The WOW sale terms are restrictive, so I'm curious if they will allow another OBC to be added to the WOW OBC.

Just heard back from my TA after she checked with RCCL. We don't qualify for the additional OBC since it was booked before 6/21. She didn't say anything about it not being combinable with the WOW OBC but I guess with the dates there was no way to combine it anyway :(

If anyone is able to convince RCCL to apply the OBC (having booked before 6/21), please post about it!

I think they have a new price guarantee that they'll beat a lower price if you find it. Does anyone have any info about this?

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk 2

Haven't used CA yet but here are some additional details about the guarantee:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/include/misc/web_page/choiceair-terms-conditions.htm?et_lid=terms_conditions&et_cid=em_3939678&et_rid=525296066

Here ChoiceAir price are always 100$ pp higher... I don't think this is worth it.

I agree, it wouldn't be worth it in that case.

For us ChoiceAir seems to be the best option anyway so this would've been a nice extra OBC.

Just heard back from my TA after she checked with RCCL. We don't qualify for the additional OBC since it was booked before 6/21. She didn't say anything about it not being combinable with the WOW OBC but I guess with the dates there was no way to combine it anyway :(

If anyone is able to convince RCCL to apply the OBC (having booked before 6/21), please post about it!

Makes sense. When I first saw the promo I thought the air had to be booked after 6/21, but now that I read the terms and conditions again, I see it says the cruise must be booked after 6/21.

Makes sense. When I first saw the promo I thought the air had to be booked after 6/21, but now that I read the terms and conditions again, I see it says the cruise must be booked after 6/21.

That would've been perfect since we haven't booked the air yet.

I may just have to sign up for the RCCL credit card for some extra bonus OBC :D

Here ChoiceAir price are always 100$ pp higher... I don't think this is worth it.

My prices with choice air have always been a lot lower than if I had booked myself (even with the booking fee)

:-)

It all depends on the type of flight. Purely domestic flights inside the US are generally cheaper directly with the airlines. However, we have saved thousands of dollars on one-way international flights with Choice Air.

It all depends on the type of flight. Purely domestic flights inside the US are generally cheaper directly with the airlines. However, we have saved thousands of dollars on one-way international flights with Choice Air.

Yes I agree - thanks for making the point. It's one-way International flights that we have saved hundreds of $'s on :-)

This is my only experience with ChoiceAir but I agree - Our one-way international is coming out cheaper while the domestic is more or less the same (but we're using miles for that one anyway :D)

The OBC is $50 per stateroom, and it's on Royal's website:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithGallery.do?icid=chcrbc_tctclp_crs_hm_cntntr_9896&pagename=choiceair_june_2013

Here's the code info:

Option code (SOX9) is required and must be presented at time of booking

I have been trying for 2 days to get to the choice air page from the RCCL website and cannot get through

Is here a problem there or am I doing something wrong?

Is there a direct link?

Archived