Easy fare ? New to me>

Has anyone heard of RCCL Easy Fare ? I was able to upgrade my booking on the Navigator for 11/16/2014 to a D2 on deck nine balcony from an E2 deck 7 balcony, saving $176 at the same time..Total fare including pre-paid gratuities is $1812 for cabin 9310.TA called it Easy Fare ?

Has anyone heard of RCCL Easy Fare ? I was able to upgrade my booking on the Navigator for 11/16/2014 to a D2 on deck nine balcony from an E2 deck 7 balcony, saving $176 at the same time..Total fare including pre-paid gratuities is $1812 for cabin 9310.TA called it Easy Fare ?

TA sells too many Carnival cruises. That's a Carnival thing. :)

And you were just taking advantage of a price drop, something that anyone can do prior to final payment date.

And you were just taking advantage of a price drop, something that anyone can do prior to final payment date.

Unless you live in the UK of course :mad:

This is a Royal Caribbean cruise, not Carnival.I have just never heard of easy fare.

This is a Royal Caribbean cruise, not Carnival.I have just never heard of easy fare.

I think Merion Mom (Carol) was making the point that you had a price drop and Carnival refers to this as EasyFare and that you TA is used to booking lots of Carnival cruises and mixed up her jargon

Carol (also) :)

Archived