Would this be an innovation or improvement?

If that were the case then there would be 10 new post per day like some other cruise forum I pop into every now and then.

You pop in once a month and you are caught up in 15 minutes.

I like it the way it is.:)

Bill

I agree with you on that front Bill but really now :rolleyes: the 3 year old camera in the bathrobe thread??? LOL....well it was good for a laugh wasnt it :D

I agree, some threads should be closed or put in an out-of-date or Redundency for Dummies section! Since I have you here, Do I really have to wear a Tux on Formal Night? If I do, can I pull my tips? :D

Only if you are smoking an ecig, your kids are in bed (or drinking in their cabin) AND if you are buying the whole table drinks on your Cheers program! Then YES... by all means, pull your tips!!! And forget the tux! Show up in your bathrobe! Check for the guys camera though will ya please?? :D

I agree with you on that front Bill but really now :rolleyes: the 3 year old camera in the bathrobe thread??? LOL....well it was good for a laugh wasnt it :D

Sure was. Sometimes i start posting to threads without realizing they have just been resurrected from the dead.

Stuff happens. Keep away from skeevie robes. Don't know if they have been cleaned or not or whose junk was in there.<yuck>:eek:

Bill

Every message board out there in message board land is the same way. It's just the nature of things.

BTW, I'm a (former) Astoria native!

Very true

I also go on an old movie and tv chat room. Even there there are hot button topics, and rabel rousers :)

That board has no moderators or censors, so things can really get hairy there

Real nice in theory, but most people do not bother to read them. At least once day I answer a question about something in the FAQ's.

And then there are the people who do find the relevant thread and comment saying, "I didn't read through all the other comments, but..."

Clearly their time is more important than everyone else's, so they're not going to go looking for an answer that's already been given when they can just ask the same question again.

And then there are the people who do find the relevant thread and comment saying, "I didn't read through all the other comments, but..."

Clearly their time is more important than everyone else's, so they're not going to go looking for an answer that's already been given when they can just ask the same question again.

LOL ain' that the truth :rolleyes:

The whole first page would be "master threads". I would like to see two things...1) the first time someone logs in, they should have to go thru a tutorial on how to navigate to the different forums and what should be posted where, 2) the ability for an OP to close a thread when their question was answered.

I love the idea of closing a thread. I have asked questions before and had some great people give me answers then some people just take it a different direction.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

Or learning to comprehend what the title says. If you read the title of the thread and it's one of the same topics your tired of, skip that thread. Novel idea.

But it's kinda like people watching on paper, you see all kinds!:D

Only if you are smoking an ecig, your kids are in bed (or drinking in their cabin) AND if you are buying the whole table drinks on your Cheers program! Then YES... by all means, pull your tips!!! And forget the tux! Show up in your bathrobe! Check for the guys camera though will ya please?? :D

Bwahaha!:D

Archived