Over night Queensland tour

We are booked on the Radiance on 9th November out of Perth and are thinking of doing the Queensland overnight tour,has anyone done this trip previously and if so was it worth the cost?

Many thanks

We are booked on the Radiance on 9th November out of Perth and are thinking of doing the Queensland overnight tour,has anyone done this trip previously and if so was it worth the cost?

Many thanks

Hi, I think you mean the Queenstown overnight tour.

The 9th Nov cruise out of Perth goes around NZ and finishes up in Sydney.

There is info on the Ports of Call board , Au and NZ.

With that tour you leave the ship in Milford Sound. You board a tourist boat and are taken ashore to then travel through Fiordland to Queenstown joining up with the ship again in Dunedin.

Its not a cheap option , but those who have done it have said it was very worthwhile. At least you get to see Queenstown and some of inland NZ.

Thanks,yes you are right,it is Queenstown,it does look a good tour,think I'll dig deep for the pennies!

Queenstown is absolutely REMARKABLE pardon the play on the most photographed mountains in NZ apart from Mt Cook.

Queenstown is one of my favourite places in the world.

If time allows do a cruise on the MV Earnslaw it is like a mobile museum, the views from the top station of the gondola are spectacular.

I could go on and on save the pennies and the pounds, forget the on board photographs, if this is the only excursion you do you will not regret it.

Hi Wyunal, hubbie & I did the Queenstown Overlander in 2012, we were on the Diamond Princess at the time. It was the absolute highlight of our cruise, & there were many. Yes, it was costly but it was worth every cent! It was wonderful to see some of the countryside as well. Would we do this trip again, in a heartbeat!! Enjoy your cruise, New Zealand is a stunning country, with wonderful friendly people. Vicki.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived