Infinity 6106

socreader

We will be sailing B2B on the Infinity in a Buenos Aires to Miami cruise this coming February. I have not found recent photos of the cabin ( since the balcony was added) nor a recent review. We were interested in the size of the balcony and if it has a table large enough for dining on . Also are there loungers ? Is there a dining table in the suite? Should you have photos of the newer M class Celebrity suites could you share them? Thanks.

ry%3D400

This is the best picture I could find showing 6106. (its the one with the guy in the green jumper leaning on the rail...this is shot form 8118). I've zoomed in on my original on my PC and there are just 2 reclining chairs and a round 'drinks' table...not big enough to dine off (unless you are not hungry!:D).

Hope it helps

Simon

ry%3D400

This is the best picture I could find showing 6106. (its the one with the guy in the green jumper leaning on the rail...this is shot form 8118). I've zoomed in on my original on my PC and there are just 2 reclining chairs and a round 'drinks' table...not big enough to dine off (unless you are not hungry!:D).

Hope it helps

Simon

Thank you, Simon There appears to be few photos of these cabins and their balconys since they were done over. It is not as small as I thought but not as large as I would like. We had had a CS on the Eclipse ( 1615 and 1618) with very large balconys since they are on the hump. We like to have friends join us for dinner during sea days. I will just need to ask to have dinner set up inside. I know such a trial. LOL :)

We will be sailing B2B on the Infinity in a Buenos Aires to Miami cruise this coming February. I have not found recent photos of the cabin ( since the balcony was added) nor a recent review. We were interested in the size of the balcony and if it has a table large enough for dining on . Also are there loungers ? Is there a dining table in the suite? Should you have photos of the newer M class Celebrity suites could you share them? Thanks.

We just got off the Infinity and we were in Celebrity Suite 6104. The balcony in not very deep (about 4 ft)and does not have full loungers. There are two chairs and two small foot rests. The table is small and only good for a couple of drinks. The table inside the suite is large enough for six persons - though there are only chairs for 4.

I don't know how 6106 will be, but 6104 was very noisy due to rock music from Cafe al Bacio. The music would often run till midnight. The amplifier/speaker is directly below the bed in 6104 so I don't know how much noise will get to 6106. I understand there were complaints from several rooms in the area on the cruise before ours, but can only speak for our experience on the 6-3-13 cruise.

We just got off the Infinity and we were in Celebrity Suite 6104. The balcony in not very deep (about 4 ft)and does not have full loungers. There are two chairs and two small foot rests. The table is small and only good for a couple of drinks. The table inside the suite is large enough for six persons - though there are only chairs for 4.

I don't know how 6106 will be, but 6104 was very noisy due to rock music from Cafe al Bacio. The music would often run till midnight. The amplifier/speaker is directly below the bed in 6104 so I don't know how much noise will get to 6106. I understand there were complaints from several rooms in the area on the cruise before ours, but can only speak for our experience on the 6-3-13 cruise.

Thank you for the info on the dining table and the cabin noise. Since we will not be able to dine on the balcony it is good to know we can have guests in the suite for meals. I am sorry to hear about the noise from below. Many years ago we had 6102 on the Summit and had no problem with noise. Unfortunately the SA cruise we are booked on is sold out for the second leg and it seems we are stuck. I hope it will stay quiet in 6106 but I will keep an eye out for a possible change as final payment date approaches.

Edited by socreader

Thank you for the info on the dining table and the cabin noise. Since we will not be able to dine on the balcony it is good to know we can have guests in the suite for meals. I am sorry to hear about the noise from below. Many years ago we had 6102 on the Summit and had no problem with noise. Unfortunately the SA cruise we are booked on is sold out for the second leg and it seems we are stuck. I hope it will stay quiet in 6106 but I will keep an eye out for a possible change as final payment date approaches.

I wish you luck on the room. I think enough people have complained that Celebrity is going to try and mitigate the noise issue. I have spoken to several people at Celebrity headquarters that appear to want to fix the issue. It really is an easy fix - move the noisy entertainers to another venue and use Cafe al Bacio the way it was intended.

• 1 year later...

Hi Nancie,

How was your cabin? We are in it in 3 weeks time to Alaska. How was the noise... We are also doing arounc Cape Horn in Jan. 2016 on the same ship, different cabin. Was the ship in good shape then? Thanks June