Miracle To Hawaii

tapdancemom

Hubby and I are wanting to take the April 12th voyage of Carnival's Miracle to Hawaii. Two other couples would be joining us. It's a sixteen day cruise. I'm worried about the roughness of the ocean. Can anyone give me any feedback on crossing the Pacific in te Spring.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

. . . Dec. 7 through 22. The consensus on this board, where the question pops up quite regularly, is that the first cold-weather/water days out of California can be rocky but that seas often become smoother when the water warms up some.

My advice to you is to stop worrying. Have a wonderful vacation.

Hubby and I are wanting to take the April 12th voyage of Carnival's Miracle to Hawaii. Two other couples would be joining us. It's a sixteen day cruise. I'm worried about the roughness of the ocean. Can anyone give me any feedback on crossing the Pacific in te Spring.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We are scheduled to sail on this sailing as well ! Another member on our roll call (MikeandLinda2010) cruised this past April, and she touches base on a few things in her post (#41), that might set your mind at ease. Mike & LInda have re-booked for our cruise because of the fantastic time they enjoyed this year !

Here's the link to our roll-call http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1827992&page=8

We sailed on the 15-day round-trip to Hawaii from San Diego in April, 2012. Yes...the seas were a little rough, and it was very windy, for the first day or so. After that, it was smooth sailing! On the way back, the last two days it was rough as well. In fact, some of the shows in the main auditorium were canceled due to the roughness of the seas. But it wasn't bad enough for the barf bags to be handed out.

Have a great time! It was, by far, the best cruise and vacation we have ever taken!

:cool: Bill

Archived