Packing for KIDS

justloud

My older 15 yr old boys didn't want to pack their nice khaki cargo type shorts. Boy were they sorry!!! This is what most of the teen boys were wearing at night - cargo type shorts and polo shirts. Jeans also. The ships are pretty cold. I packed a sweatshirt for my 10 yr old and that came in handy as the showrooms are freezing. Maybe a couple of extra t-shirt type shirts, a long sleeve casual shirt for layering over the t-shirt for the older boys. Oh, and an alarm clock if they are in an inside cabin - my boys didn't get up until 1:00 pm one day.:eek:

Bringing 3 boys ( 11 to 15)onboard ( 4 if you count the DH). What are some things I will definately need to pack for them, excluding the obvious. Thanks:D

Leave the socks and take 1/2 the underware!!! They Live in bathing suits all day!!

My older 15 yr old boys didn't want to pack their nice khaki cargo type shorts. Boy were they sorry!!! This is what most of the teen boys were wearing at night - cargo type shorts and polo shirts. Jeans also. The ships are pretty cold. I packed a sweatshirt for my 10 yr old and that came in handy as the showrooms are freezing. Maybe a couple of extra t-shirt type shirts, a long sleeve casual shirt for layering over the t-shirt for the older boys. Oh, and an alarm clock if they are in an inside cabin - my boys didn't get up until 1:00 pm one day.:eek:

I totally agree- My 13 year old helped me pack his clothes and I was shocked that he wanted to take so many collared shirts and cargo shorts but he wore them everyday. I found the teens weren't into hanging out at the pools but instead hung out in the teen disco and arcade alot. He had a great time and loved having a little lmore freedom than he was use to having at home.

At least 2 bathing suits since my 13 DS seemed to go swimming at least twice a day and a wet bathing suit is not fun to put on. Hawaiian Shirts, shorts with pockets so they can carry their room sail and sign card, water shoes for being on the beach...

Have fun!

Archived