So few gold and above!

airlink diva

This is the second post that I've corrected today. You hit gold at 25 days sailed and not 28... let's not confuse anyone..

My mistake, you are completely right..... Regardless of whether its 25 or 28 days the downgraded system caused a lot of people to lose their gold status

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I want to know how you know too. Sounds like something you would find out at the past guest party, but I think you just boarded? Emjoy your cruise! And do they make that drink in an NA recipe?

That drink practically is N/A as it is - the only alcohol in it is a shot of Peach Schnapps.:p Mixed into a big glass of frozen, fruity sugar. It's so sweet it makes my teeth hurt just to think of it!:rolleyes::p

When you sail from NOLA they always tell you just before boarding starts what the breakdown of passengers is.

On my last sailing on the Conquest there were only 4 Diamonds and 168 Platinums and 50 FTTF but you would have thought there were a lot more when it came time for VIP self debarkation. There were easily 400 people in the forward dining room.............they don't do anything to try to control or organize that mess......

Archived