Celebrity Enuinox 21 Aug Dep Barcelona

richarduk

Wondering if anyone else has booked a X category guarantee on this sailing and already had a cabin assigned?...or booked a similar Med cruise with an X guarantee in last couple months? I'm aware of the obstructed views from two cabin types so wondering if people that have booked received something above that category?

I know there are loads of posts about this subject in general, so, yes I am prepared have have a 2D or 2C allocated, but am asking the specific question about this cruise:cool:

On that note, I have a question. I have seen a few pictures of 2C/2D cabins. 2C would be fine as I think the lifeboats just come to near floor level. The 2D's lifebosts appear to be about railing height. Is that right? It's difficult to know exactly due to the angle at which photos are taken.

We use the balcony a great deal, but if it's a good pricel and we can see the ocean/ports, what's not to like:D

Thanks in advance for any advice.

We are on the equinox aug 21st sailing with a balcony guarantee and got assigned a couple of weeks ago. We didn't like the location and our travel agent managed to get it changed for us.

Hi,

We are on the 14th Sept sailing on the Equinox & we have been assigned our cabin, but we changed from a gty 2D balcony to a gty Conceige. Decided to pay the extra & get no obstructions. :)

Wondering if anyone else has booked a X category guarantee on this sailing and already had a cabin assigned?...or booked a similar Med cruise with an X guarantee in last couple months? I'm aware of the obstructed views from two cabin types so wondering if people that have booked received something above that category?

The 2D's lifebosts appear to be about railing height. Is that right? It's difficult to know exactly due to the angle at which photos are taken.

We use the balcony a great deal, but if it's a good pricel and we can see the ocean/ports, what's not to like:D

Thanks in advance for any advice.

2D that we had was slighty above the railing. I am 5'2 and could barely see water. Would never do that again. Wish I had a clue how to post a picture

Archived