Quick question

johnsose2

We have 2 ocean view rooms (4 adults and 4 kids) booked for the jan 5 sailing on the pride. I just checked the rates like I do every day and noticed that the rooms with balconies are only 10 pp more right now. My question is are the balcony rooms a little bigger than ocean view and also if I am booked early saver can I upgrade to the balconies? With it it being January I know we won't be using the balcony but for a couple days but if they are bigger they might for my dads sake considering he will be with my mom and two younger teenage sisters lol. I have two small children and my wife so we don't need as much space. Thanks

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I would go for it for $10 bucks more, i believe the rooms should be the same size but someone else would know for sure, i've never been on the pride, whatever you decide have fun.:)

If you can get the balcony for $10 pp, definitely do it. The room is the same size as OV but you will love the quiet time on your balcony. Definitely worth the extra money.:D

the oceanview rooms take up the space of the balconies. but for 10.00 more you can have a palce to escape to when everyone is in the cabin are these the obstructed balconies

We have 2 ocean view rooms (4 adults and 4 kids) booked for the jan 5 sailing on the pride. I just checked the rates like I do every day and noticed that the rooms with balconies are only 10 pp more right now. My question is are the balcony rooms a little bigger than ocean view and also if I am booked early saver can I upgrade to the balconies? With it it being January I know we won't be using the balcony but for a couple days but if they are bigger they might for my dads sake considering he will be with my mom and two younger teenage sisters lol. I have two small children and my wife so we don't need as much space. Thanks

For $10 pp I would jump on it as fast as you can :)

The size of the cabin should be the same but some fresh air and balconies are awesome

I would call Carnival as soon as you can

You can go to http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/decks.php?ship=Carnival%20Pride for more information.

It looks like both rooms are the same size on the Pride.

We've had interior, OV and balconies and once you've had a balcony it's hard to want anything else IMO. Also Jan cruising depends on where your cruising to. The Caribbean is warm year round and being able to sit out on your balcony is something to think about. Good luck with your decision and have a great cruise.

Archived