Glow party=white hot party?

psyfi

In looking up the freestyle dailies for the Breakaway, I don't see a white hot party listed, but there is a Glow party listed? Is this the same thing? We are new to NCL, but have heard the white hot party should not be missed. Thanks in advance!

In looking up the freestyle dailies for the Breakaway, I don't see a white hot party listed, but there is a Glow party listed? Is this the same thing? We are new to NCL, but have heard the white hot party should not be missed. Thanks in advance!

Would like to know as well :)

I would imagine it's the same party with a different name....White Hot Party was about glowing too.....

~L~

Quite a bit different. Glow is a freaky, techo event that, to us, was not the same good vibe'd party and had a different feel than the WHP

Thats a bummer...we had a great time at the WHP on Epic in January and were looking forward to it again for November (was also going to wear a cute white shirt).

Not huge fans of techno so hopefully they'll play similar music to the WHP.

You can still wear white to the Glow party on Breakaway, saw many people wearing white since there was no White Hot Party. Just got off the Sky and there was still the White Hot Party. We were told on the Breakaway the Glow party will be going fleet wide.

We were told on the Breakaway the Glow party will be going fleet wide.

That's disappointing to hear... the Glow was a dud; many people left within 15 minutes.

Maybe we had a bad DJ... the music was so horrific, the only people dancing were the Staff in goofy costumes.

Norwegian should know it is a mistake to switch...at least from what I saw.

That's disappointing to hear... the Glow was a dud; many people left within 15 minutes.

I've been to at least two WHPs where the same thing happened. It depends so much on the cruise director's staff that's attending and starting the party, DJ, etc.

It's true. I have been to both parties and the people make the party... not the theme. If I remember correctly, the announcements were to wear neon or white and many did wear white. Julie makes everything she is at fun.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought myself a white dress for our last cruise to find the WHP did not exist anymore so added a neon scarf

Left after 15 minutes as all the music was techno - NCL got this wrong, removing it but other ships had started to copy it

Did that not tell them how good it was that it was being copied

Campaign needed to bring back the white hot party

And for years people have been complaining that they needed to change white hot party because it was degrading to/making a mockery of the crew members and their white uniforms.

Well folks, here's what happens when you complain about petty things. They take a perfectly awesome party and ruin it.

Archived