Booking 2 adjoining Rooms?

stvntra

Hi - I am thinking about surprising my husband and 2 kids for Thanksgiving, Christmas or our daughter's 20th birthday. I don't know which one I want to try and book at this point. However, I was trying to book it online through Carnival's website (generically) and it never gave me an option to book 2 rooms at all. It just asked for the age and number of passengers. Any idea what I am doing wrong by chance?

Thanks for the help! I LOVE surprising people - especially my family! :)

When you first get to the 'search for a cruise' under the number of people the last selection says something like 'would like multiple cabins', then fill in the months you're looking for, sailing where, which ship (if you want), etc. etc. etc.

When you click on a book now button and say pick oceanview the first question will then be how many cabins do you want. And then it asks how many people in the first cabin and which rates are applicable and go through that and then you repeat for each of the other cabins. It will probably give you a good idea but it may be faster to call a rep :)

Good Luck.

Great, thanks so much, bab! I'm at work and was running through it on my lunch hour, so I figured I missed it. I will go back and try it again when I get the chance. Was trying to determine when the least expensive time to go would be - Thanksgiving or Christmas. Thanks again for the quick help! :)

Great, thanks so much, bab! I'm at work and was running through it on my lunch hour, so I figured I missed it. I will go back and try it again when I get the chance. Was trying to determine when the least expensive time to go would be - Thanksgiving or Christmas. Thanks again for the quick help! :)

holiday sailings are always pricey

but checking-- the triumph for thanksgiving is the cheapest/

there is a difference between adjoining cabins and conencting cabins.

connecting cabins have a door between the room- adjoining cabins are next to each other

to save even further money- buy your husband a balcony and book the kids in the hall across from you

When it comes time for you to actually book, you would need to call Carnival directly & have them book 2 connecting cabins for you. You can't book 2 connecting cabins yourself on their website.

Archived