Pullman bunk bed questions

Hi! We'll have 4 adults sharing an inside cabin :eek: . Is it ok to ask to leave the beds down all the time? I'm thinking we'll want to lay our bags or other misc junk on the beds rather than the couch. Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated.

Also, the people staying in the upper bunks, won't have a night stand for alarm clocks or glass of water. Is there a spot or ledge up there to hang things from? :confused:

We'll be on the RCCL Rhapsody of the seas, cabin 2071. The pullman beds are over the main lower beds. Photos, if you have any, would be fantastic!

Thanks for your help

Hi! We'll have 4 adults sharing an inside cabin :eek: . Is it ok to ask to leave the beds down all the time? I'm thinking we'll want to lay our bags or other misc junk on the beds rather than the couch. Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated.

Also, the people staying in the upper bunks, won't have a night stand for alarm clocks or glass of water. Is there a spot or ledge up there to hang things from? :confused:

We'll be on the RCCL Rhapsody of the seas, cabin 2071. The pullman beds are over the main lower beds. Photos, if you have any, would be fantastic!

Thanks for your help

You can leave the pullmans down. Just ask your stateroom attendant because they are the ones that would pull them down and put them back every day.

Steward will ask you if its ok to leave them down. Its a lot of extra work to put them back up every day. Not sure what you mean by hanging things from, but no cup holders or anything like that at all. You could hang a hanger from it buts that's about it

There is not a shelf for water or a clock. However, if you have a water bottle, you can kind of lodge it in the corner.

With four adults in the cabin make sure you scout out a bathroom nearby for that morning bathroom run.:rolleyes:

I imagine it will look something like this.:D

th?id=H.4873088123210049&pid=15.1&w=208&h=126&p=0

Heres a pic of an inside on the Navigator we were on last month.

DSCF2755_zps38682f43.jpg

As you can hopefully see there is a wee shelf along the mirror at the back. My daughter kept a few small things up there. There is also a light in the ceiling for each bed.

We left the 3rd bed down every day but i think if there were 4 people it would make seating arrangements a wee bit tight.

DSCF0030_zps5d99647a.jpg

There was a small sofa on the other end with seating for 2 and a curtain between the two areas which was very handy for changing etc.

Thanks for your help

We tried leaving them down when traveling with the Grands but after several bumped heads we changed our minds. Hopefully the top bunk folks won't have to get up to use the bathroom much during the night because the ladders are really made for kids so it's difficult for adults to get up and down to the bunk.

And ,ake sure you have a sofa before you count that space. Many cabins for 4 are adjoining and only have a chair.

Great Pic but bear in mind the average Adult will struggle to sit upright on the Pullman and may well bounce their head of the roof - there is not a lot of space.

My daughters could barely sit upright and they are 5 ft 3 or less.

Sure you will enjoy it.

I imagine it will look something like this.:D

th?id=H.4873088123210049&pid=15.1&w=208&h=126&p=0

ROFLMAO Somehow, I think this describes it best.

The pictures are helpful as are the tips. I hadn't thought about the low ceilings or bringing a bag to hang from the railings. Thanks!

I hear that you can ask the attendant to remove the table.

Do they allow people to sleep in the solarium? :rolleyes:

Archived