Hyatt Miami at the blue

inlinesick

hey there

we are going on the breeze in Feb 2014. We fly in the day before, so i was looking at hotel which are conviniente for that purpose. Nothing fancy just clean and nice. So im looking at this hotel, so any info on the hotel, transfer, problem what soever would be great, thanks in advance!

I think you are referring to the Hyatt House in the Blue Lagoon area near MIA - correct? :confused:

Free airport shuttles and shopping and dining options (local strip mall) within walking distance. You are not close to the port and a long distance from the nightlife of Miami Beach, but if all you want is a clean room, a safe area, dining and shopping options, and a great breakfast in the morning you've made a good choice. ;)

You are reasonably close by cab to the world famous Cuban restaurant Versailles: http://www.versaillesrestaurant.com/

Most Blue Lagoon hotels can arrange for shuttle service to POM for $10 per person, or you can cab it for under $30 per cab. The ride to POM will take about 15 or so minutes. Have a good cruise! :)

I think you are referring to the Hyatt House in the Blue Lagoon area near MIA.

No, it's a different hotel north of the airport. From the photo on their website, it doesn't look like there's anything within walking distance except warehouses. It does have a nice golf course, though.

Archived