Radiance May 7, 2006 - Hawaii

GMC

I have a D1 aft booked for this cruise. Should I consider a port or starboard side to get a higher deck? Decks 8, 9 or 10? I have never had an aft but usually have a cabin on a higher deck.

Any thoughts??

Go for a D1 on deck 9. We had 9066 on the Brilliance and it was great! We meet some people at lunch one day who had an aft cabin and she had a heache the entire cruise from the vibration of the engines from being in the rear. Just a thought....

You will love Hawaii! We cruised Hawaii last May and loved every minute of it!!

Keep that aft cabin!! We had 7676 on Brilliance, her sister ship, to Panama this past April. You have a great view. No need to move higher. We are also on this cruise and are aft on deck 9. I booked the first day this cruise became available! FYI There is a thread on the roll call board that is already several pages long.

Hi, we are also booked on this cruise. We have a D1 aft on deck 9. Personally, I'd keep the aft that you already have. A hump cabin would have been a nice choice too, but they have all been booked up for quite some time.

Come join our VERY active Meet & Mingle thread...it's already 17 pages long in less than a month. :eek: We're a fun bunch and we already have an 'official' name, The Pineapple Express.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=183811

Keep that aft cabin!! We had 7676 on Brilliance, her sister ship, to Panama this past April. You have a great view. No need to move higher. We are also on this cruise and are aft on deck 9. I booked the first day this cruise became available! FYI There is a thread on the roll call board that is already several pages long.

Hi Kay, haven't seen you post on the M&M thread for a while, so just saying hi. :) If I remember correctly, aren't you in the cabin right beside us for the Hawaii cruise? (We're in 9258.)

Sherry, yes we are your nextdoor neighbors! Have you looked at the prices today? Amazing!

I looked yesterday, and it was up $800 extra for a D1 cabin ($400 per person). Thank goodness we booked early! I think we booked the second day after the itinerary was released. Is it still the same price today, or did it go up even more? :eek:

Archived