Packing tonight, boarding Freedom on Saturday!!!

jelomu

It's finally here, I can't believe it!!! Whoo hooo!\

I am going on this cruise with my BFF since kindergarten! We went to Vegas 7 years ago and this trip has been long in coming!:D

We are both celebrating 25 years married this year, and what better way to congratulate ourselves for making it this long.....then going away without our hubbies!!! :p

This will be my first Carnival cruise, we are staying over in Buffalo for 1 nt, then Fort Lauderdale at the Riverside for 1 nt!

We are going on the trolley tour in Key West...very excited! I've been to most of FL, never to KW!!

Ocho Rios we are climbing Dunns Falls and hitting Margaritaville!

Grand Cayman we are having a beach day at the Royal Palms!

I want to thank everyone on the Carnival board, the Florida departures board and ports boards for answering all my questions over and over with kindness and patience! The information I gathered from CC has me prepared for this trip, now I can just sit back and enjoy....thanks to you all!!

\

\

You and your BFF are going to have a wonderful time! You all sound like me, celebrating an anniversary without the hubby! Lol :D Have a blast and dont forget to come back and tell us how it was!

Think you might have problem boarding the Freedom on Saturday. It will still be at sea. I think your cruise is Sunday to Sat. I will board next Sat on the eight day Eastern.

Think you might have problem boarding the Freedom on Saturday. It will still be at sea. I think your cruise is Sunday to Sat. I will board next Sat on the eight day Eastern.

Same! Join our roll call if you haven't; not much going on, but some ideas for excursions if you don't have any yet.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

thanks I already have joined the roll call and ideas on excursions. Already had these ports before and enjoyed all of them. Wish we were leaving St Thomas later as the excursion our group really wanted is not offered because it happens at sunset.

We also did the trolley ride. Very informative. It is also a ride that can drop you off at a site and another trolley can pick you up and you can continue the tour. Wish I had known that when we went. I would have gotten on earlier to tour.

I did this same itinerary on the Freedom a few years ago. When you get to Key West, make sure to look for the City View Trolley Tour and not the Old Town Trolley. I've taken both and it's the exact same tour with the same stops, and the City View Trolley is $10 cheaper. Also make sure you have water shoes for Dunn's River Falls. Otherwise they'll make you buy or rent some on the spot. Have a great time and happy anniversary with your BFF! LOL :D:D:p:p

I was on the Freedom with the same itinerary in April. It was my first time in Key West and I loved it so much I'm doing the same cruise September 1st. You'll love the ship, crew and itinerary!

Have fun! :)

Thanks Everyone!

Yes you're right it's Sunday!:rolleyes:

We stay one night in Buffalo, then one night in Fort Lauderdale, so I got my days mixed up!! Good thing I have it all written down now!!

Thank you about the trolley! I didn't know that! I knew there were 3 companies doing the tours, but I figured we'd just book when we got there!

All packed and ready to go!!

Have a wonderful time!! My best friend will be on the same cruise as you.

Awesome! We are calling ourselves, "Freedom Friends!" so perhaps there will be alot of friends on board!!

4 more hours!!!

We're doing the same itinerary in a couple weeks, July 21. I hope you have so much fun, we are looking forward to it very much!! ENJOY!!!

We are on this sailing with you. Come join our roll call! http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1711052

OP keep the ship nice for me :D...15 more days until sail away and 14 day's on the ship (B2B)!

This is so awesome ... and exactly something me & my BFF would do. lolol....we've been best friends since we were 5, and we don't meet many that have *been together* as long as we have!

Have a blast! :D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Forums mobile app

Archived