Expedited Luggage Delivery

I just read in another thread, someone asking if this is available with a JS. I haven't heard of this at all on RCI. Does this exist for ANY level of suite? I've heard of it with Cunard and a couple other lines. Maybe I just missed it?

I just read in another thread, someone asking if this is available with a JS. I haven't heard of this at all on RCI. Does this exist for ANY level of suite? I've heard of it with Cunard and a couple other lines. Maybe I just missed it?

I have not heard of this at all on Royal.

I don't know, but our luggage was there outside the door at 1:00pm. I was quite surprised. I didn't even associate that with having a JS. So, maybe?

Well, I've been in JS and GS and not received luggage until well after sail-away. So that may have just been luck....

Well, I've been in JS and GS and not received luggage until well after sail-away. So that may have just been luck....
The same for us. I think when we get to the pier early that the carts with our luggage may be in the back of the holding area.

I had heard this too, and interestingly, our last 3 cruises have been in JS's and each time we have had our luggage very promptly - before muster drill on two occasions.

Maybe we were lucky but when i commented to our steward on the prompt delivery, he said it was because we were in a suite and the luggage was prioritised.

:confused:

In April on Mariner, we were in an accessible balcony on 6th deck and we got our luggage by 1 pm. We saw part of it in the hall and retrieved the other 2 bags sitting in the void by the elevator where the luggage comes up.

Archived