Overhang

Bluebury

I know that there is a big overhang on the S class ships. I have read quite a lot about it and how it keeps the balcony in the shade during the middle of the day. What I would like to know is - does the balcony get any sun at all or is it always in the shade?

We will be on the Equinox in the med in 1606? During the early morning or late afternoon, early evening if the ship is facing the right way do you think that we will get some sun on the balcony? I know that many of you will have travelled in an aqua room and will hopefully be able to give me an answer.

Thank you

I really dislike dark spaces but in all the times we've been on an S-class ship, I've never once felt that our balcony was excessively shady or gloomy. Of course you'll get sun! Not all the time, of course, but don't worry; you'll get plenty. Enjoy. The Equinox is such a wonderful ship.

There are plenty of cabins that are not under the overhang in AQ, These are the cheaper AQ cabins in the front or rear.

The cabins on the lower decks aren't affected as much by it.

Even with the overhang you will get sun. It is not a bad as people make it to be.

We like the protection as sun is alright for a short time but not something that I want to sit in for a long time.

Archived