Question about Gem Garden Villa

cmjars

We are going in a few weeks and wondering if the 3rd bedroom has a pull out bed in Gem Garden Villa 14500? If not were are the pull outs in the suite?

Thank you!

Haven't been on the Gem yet, but we have booked the two Garden Villas for next March, so I have been looking at every you tube video I can find of them. From what I can see, obviously there is a pull out couch in the master bedroom and what looks like an oversize chair in one of the other cabins that also is folded out as a bed in some of the videos. Obviously, however, someone who has actually been in the villa would be better able to confirm this.

<a href=CIMG3025.jpg' alt='CIMG3025.jpg'>

That chair next to the bed is the pull out bed in the third bedroom. We were 7 and used a rollaway in the second bedroom.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

<a href=CIMG3025.jpg' alt='CIMG3025.jpg'>

That chair next to the bed is the pull out bed in the third bedroom. We were 7 and used a rollaway in the second bedroom.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Thank you this is the setup we need.

We are 6 and need 2 small boys and a nanny in the 3rd bedroom (Grandma is in the middle Bedroom). We have been in the Villa on the Dawn and Star but the Gem is new for us. Our boys think the Hot Tub on our deck is their pool so they can be loud in our space :)

Hi Nalagh,

Can I ask you about check in? Was there a separate line for Suites for Security and Check in? How can I avoid the problem you had?

Thank you,

Chris

Archived