I just have to ask this question!

sailingnut

Hi, I may be stupid~~but are there regular shows on the "Breakaway" that you go to at night like the other ships~~I know about the Rock of Ages, etc~~I am sailing on October 6th and would like to know! Thanks!:)

There are no regular production shows on Breakaway or Epic. They are all the higher-end entertainment like Burn the Floor, Second City, Rock of Ages, etc.

Hi, I may be stupid~~but are there regular shows on the "Breakaway" that you go to at night like the other ships~~I know about the Rock of Ages, etc~~I am sailing on October 6th and would like to know! Thanks!:)

They have Rock of Ages and Burn the Floor as the main shows. These shows are shown I believe 4 nights so that everyone can see the show as the theatre is small. They also have a international talent show on the last night as well and numerous bands and 2nd City Comedy. If you wish to pay you also have Cirque Jungle Fantasy, 2nd City Comedy Group's Dysfunctional Family

No. Breakaway, Epic, and Getaway are not like "regular" cruise ships where you have a different show every night. Also, your subject line is fine.

Yes. There is a show every evening in the Breakaway Theater and it's included. There are multiple performances of big shows like Rock of Ages (4), Second City(6), Burn the Floor(6) as well as others Graffitti Classics, Comedian Magician Michael Finney, Newlywed Game Show, You do have to make reservations for shows in the Breakaway Theater by calling guest services or using the touchscreen kiosks. Graffitti and Newlywed don't require reservations. Also, also they let people with no reservation walking in 10 mins before the show if there is room (i.e. no shows).

As another poster suggested, the big shows are not mere cruise ship productions.

Rock of Ages (http://rockofagesmusical.com/) is a Broadway musical

Second City (http://www.secondcity.com/) is a brick and morter comedy club out of Chicago Lots of famous comedians have come through their doors.

Burn the Floor (http://www.burnthefloor.com/about/) is a touring dance troupe

There is live music without reservation thoughout the ship, Slam Allen Band in Fat Cats, Second City Scriptless in Headliners, Fire and Ice in the Atrium, Manhattan Band in the main dining room, etc.

No. Breakaway, Epic, and Getaway are not like "regular" cruise ships where you have a different show every night. Also, your subject line is fine.

Well, we aren't going to tar and feather sailingnut, but what if everyone titled their post, "I Have a Question", or "I Have a Comment"? ;)

Sailingnut, I am envious. I see you are booked back to back on Breakaway! You will have a full 2 weeks to fit in everything you want to see and do. So much more relaxing! Enjoy!

For future reference when asking a question - try to put more into the subject line.

Enjoy your cruise and time here on CC.

Yeah something like" Breakaway shows question" would have gotten more help for the OP from experienced Breakaway cruisers, who might just skip on by such a vague title.

Thanks everyone for your bit of information as how to words my heading~~No I am not going for two weeks~~had to back out due to work issues~~could not take two weeks off~~just going on October 6th cruise!:)

As you clearly know how to use the space bar####how about using it with periods between the sentences?:D

Nut or not####tilde has several meanings####but sentence separator is not one of them####it makes your posts very hard to read.

Archived