How popular is the Zuiderdam spring repositioning?

WayneFougere

Are you referring to the full Canal transit, or just the SD to Vancouver leg? I've done the SD to Vancouver leg twice. I have no idea if the ship was full or not. After final payment they really lower the fares in order to get locals to bite.

Why are you asking?

Roz

I'm asking about the entire 22 day cruise. I'm thinking about taking it. Understanding the "fullness" and when it usually books up might help me understand when I should put up or shut up.

We've been booked on the 22 day for months. We also did it a year ago and loved the cruise. We have friends who are also taking it for a second time.

When you book depends on how important a specific cabin is or if you want to be guaranteed a set dining time. If shorexes are important to you, the good ones fill up early.

We always book what we want and then our TA checks the price again right before final payment. Sometimes there is a drop and we take advantage of that. Once we make final payment I don't pay any attention to what the price may be.

Archived