July 4th 2013 trip

Rocky123

Any feed back on the July 4th Queen Mary 5 night trip to see the fireworks in Boston..

FYI I went on this cruise maybe 6 or 8 years ago and didn't care for it. Just thinking it did get better...

TY

Any feed back on the July 4th Queen Mary 5 night trip to see the fireworks in Boston..

FYI I went on this cruise maybe 6 or 8 years ago and didn't care for it. Just thinking it did get better...

TY

If the fireworks next year are as large as your selected font, I will have no need to board QM2 to see them, I'll be able to watch them unaided from this side of the Atlantic :D .

If the fireworks next year are as large as your selected font, I will have no need to board QM2 to see them, I'll be able to watch them unaided from this side of the Atlantic :D .

Yes, but you wouldn't be sitting in the Commodore Club in which to do so. :D

best regards to your side of the Atlantic,

seasidegal

We were also on this voyage and fully agree five days is not enough. I would like to see an added day which could be either at sea or port (e.g. Martha’s vineyard, Bar Harbor or Newport). In addition, for the fares charged I think some of the Cunard standards should have applied (e.g. Capitan’s party). I was told the voyage is too short for any of those offerings, just ridiculous. Glad to see the daily Catholic mass is back.

Overall, the voyage was good just too short!!

Archived