Ultimate Beverage package on the Sun - review

azcruise

The 15% tip is included in the price, and we only tipped more than that occasionally to a couple of servers that kept an eye out for us at lunch in Moderno or on the aft dining area.

We did save quite a bit, but wondered if we needed to go into a program after getting home to detox!!!

Just a question for you: do you remember if the Sun had the basic newer wine package where you buy 4 bottles or so at a certain price. I think there are 3 levels of quality? I know this is discussed here a few posts up but I just emailed our groupevent coordinator and she indicated this doesn't exist on the Sun. I know about the plan you had and I know about the plan where you get a 20% discount and a chance to sample several wines (that is what the she mentioned) but I think it is different from the package we had on the Pearl this past Feb.

Just a question for you: do you remember if the Sun had the basic newer wine package where you buy 4 bottles or so at a certain price. I think there are 3 levels of quality? I know this is discussed here a few posts up but I just emailed our groupevent coordinator and she indicated this doesn't exist on the Sun. I know about the plan you had and I know about the plan where you get a 20% discount and a chance to sample several wines (that is what the she mentioned) but I think it is different from the package we had on the Pearl this past Feb.

It definitely did exist on the Sun on our 2 back to back cruises. In the atrium on the first day, they had all 3 levels set out, so you could see the actual bottles that were included in each level.

We almost bought it on the second cruise instead of the UBP, but I was enjoying manhattans too much to give them up!!

It definitely did exist on the Sun on our 2 back to back cruises. In the atrium on the first day, they had all 3 levels set out, so you could see the actual bottles that were included in each level.

We almost bought it on the second cruise instead of the UBP, but I was enjoying manhattans too much to give them up!!

wow, Manhattans, hubby got so sick on them back about 50 years ago, he can't even say the word...LOL

Thanks, I really love working with the groupevent coordinators and they are so friendly, but I have found, some don't have all the answers. Their job is to see we have good m&G and take care of events, not to be the know all about everything.

wow, Manhattans, hubby got so sick on them back about 50 years ago, he can't even say the word...LOL

That was me and bloody Marys 2 cruises ago Lol. Luckily I'm over it now.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forums mobile app

Archived