---> !!ALLURE OTS REVIEW!! <--- Complete Pictorial Guide! [Jun 29, 2013]

Well thank you so much for enjoying my review so much!! =D You are going to love the food, I really don't why people don't like it! Maybe they are just trying to look for something to complain about?! =P

It was the 4th night, the night we left Jamaica! I'm not sure if it will be the same night on the Eastern but don't worry. Just check the cruise compass every morning or even look at the interactive screens! It was fun!

Thank you so much! Yeah the NEX F3 is the best!

Hmm thats strange! I know one time some of the pictures weren't showing up for me but it was just because my internet connection wasn't very good. Can you see them now? I hope so!

Thank YOU so much for being involved!

Thanks so much! I will actually be going to school very close to RIT and I have a coworker off to RIT! I even know a swimmer at RIT! =P There are MANY B&B around Seneca lake, you will have no issue! Check out the Glen Harbor Hotel, I know it's not a B&B but it is a very nice place to stay.

I will be living in Rochester in just a few months! What a great city, I really love the fact that there is a Carrabba's Italian Grill there! Please tell me you have been?!

Thank you very much!

Thanks!!! You are going to love either ship but I would probably just go for Allure since its new and bigger! =D You can always go back to Freedom!

Thanks!!

Also check out the Belhurst castle. Not a b&b but a very unique place. Beautiful.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I will be living in Rochester in just a few months! What a great city, I really love the fact that there is a Carrabba's Italian Grill there! Please tell me you have been there.

Thanks!!

Yes been plenty of times. There are also a lot of great non-chain Italian restaurants here.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Hi all!

Mike ~ yes I can see them now! Guess it was my internet connection. You're doing a great job & making me wish I was going sooner than in 110 days!

I love that glass too & try to get a flashing one from each cruise line!;)

My 1st RCI cruise I came back with 7 glasses & I'm not usually a drinker!!

~ Jo ~:)

Eeeee!!!! This has me so excited for my cruise! I know Allure is bigger than Oasis, but this is the first time I've ever done either. I think I've seriously read Every. Single. review of these two ships. I'm trying really hard not to wish the rest of the summer away...:rolleyes: I don't think I'll be able to sleep the night before when we fly to FLL!!

Congratulations on graduating!! :)

WOW! I thought I had posted last night after catching up (at the end of page 10) to let you know how much I'm enjoying your review and photos. But I don't see it.

No matter -- still enjoying your review and photos of my favorite ship! BTW, was that an elevator behind the frosted door in the CLS? Just beautiful!

So sorry that the cruise and your review are almost over. But can't wait to see the Mexico pics!

2edrts7.jpg

COZUMEL, MEXICO

Paraíso -

What a great day! Today I want to "talk" less and show more! Cozumel was a super fun day, we pretty much saw the whole island and got to have some relaxation time on a beautiful beach! I woke up late so I wasn't able to get the GoPro up but no worries. This morning my brother was super late and we ended up leaving the ship earlier than them to catch our tour that we thought we were already late to! We got there in time and luckily they just made it in time for the tour to start! What a crazy way to start off the day?!

Our excursion was the Island Tour, we got to drive around the whole island in a very nice coach bus. I will give a review of that later!

We got back to the port area after our excursion and went straight for Señor Frog's for some lunch, we were starving by then because we never had lunch. We had a ton of fun there and our friends ended up meeting us! After that we went shopping and I saw a cruise critic member I had previously met at the M&M/Cabin Crawl!

Andrea, Matt, and I went back to the ship sometime around 5ish and we had to help Matt get back to his room, he had a little too much fun at Mr. Frogs! =P Don't worry, he is of legal age in Mexico! =D After that fun experience, Andrea and I went up to the pool decks to grab some ice cream and relax in the pools. I think we actually headed to one of the FlowRider's and I gave it another try. I was a little better this time than the last and I was determined to get the hang of it by the end of the cruise!

After dinner, we had reservations for Blue Planet. WOW, yet another amazing show aboard Allure of the Seas! This show was just awesome, I can't say enough good things about it. I really don't want to spoil this show either but I just have to tell you about the part where the whole stage turns into an aquarium!! They raise this curtain and a projector makes the whole stage look like a huge tank. The performers are in harnesses/bungees making it seem like they are swimming, genius idea!! Ah you just have to see this show!

After that, I'm not sure if it was this night or the night before, but we decided to check out Karaoke in the On Air bar. What a FUN place! There were the very entertaining, the amazing, and the energetic on that stage! It really was a fun time and I have to say, do not miss any of the Karaoke nights!!!

Tonight Blaze was taken over with 15-17 year olds so I think we moved up to the Solarium and stayed there for awhile. After that, we did our nightly routine and ended up in the Promenade!

Day 6 Cruise Compass & Specials!

9305293820_51f9e10aeb_o.jpg9302513093_0aefdb90a6_o.jpg

9302512765_84934f4c91_o.jpg9302512499_c0156dfc6d_o.jpg

Edited by swim13

9301754733_1da06913cc_o.jpg

I don't know if I told everyone or not but I realized I had filters built into my camera and I started to play with them from Cozumel on to the rest of the trip! So expect a few multiple pictures of things with different filters! I hope you like them!

9301755039_73a6099988_o.jpg

9301755639_bc5d6c2270_o.jpg

9304536862_078df03ffe_o.jpg

9304537084_d70ba0e24b_o.jpg

9304537350_e072a35149_o.jpg

Cozumel Island Tour -

We met a guy named Nacho near the end of the port area and we all got a bright pink sticker with his name on it. We loaded up on a really nice coach bus that had much better air conditioning than the van in Jamaica! This was our 3rd time in Cozumel, I think, so we wanted to do something different. We were making our way around the whole island with few stops here and there. Our first stop was at a Tequila farm, it is not a real farm where the plants are actually grown but it is a replica. We got to taste some of the tequila and had the opportunity to buy it. There was also a souvenir shop nearby.

We loved to see the other side of Cozumel, a desolate paradise! We stopped at a little area for refreshments and to take in the amazing scenery! We loaded up again and headed to another little shopping area and then on to Playa Mia! This was a crazy nice beach facility complete with massages, a pool, water slides, aqua park, cafeteria style area for food, bathrooms, shops, etc. We only got to stay here for an hour and a half so don't expect to have much relaxation here! You will get a free drink voucher but for some of you, that may not last long! Something crazy happened here, I was walking into the ocean and who do I see?! Matt and his family! THEN Andrea spots us! We got to hang out for awhile until we had to leave. We ended up meeting back at Señor Frog's as you probably already know!

Overall it was a fun tour and I would recommend it just to go see the other side of the island! Here are the pictures!

9301757825_4338616d6f_o.jpg

9301758489_bbcaaab80a_o.jpg

9301759417_64f2f8c906_o.jpg

9304540912_25cdc2d244_o.jpg

9301761097_cd51dbf439_o.jpg

9301761779_7b4dc9fbd7_o.jpg

Sorry, my hand doesn't look at pretty, this is my mom holding up one of the drinks you can buy at the end of the tequila tour!

9304545160_78ecdba232_o.jpg

9304545778_454db21170_o.jpg

9301765883_a06f626b40_o.jpg

9304547318_fb90c52512_o.jpg

9304548002_b3320314f3_o.jpg

9301768109_fe8800bf08_o.jpg

Edited by swim13

9301797893_4cd6dec1da_o.jpg

9301798291_d651f851d4_o.jpg

Here is a cool walkway on Deck 9 where you can get a good view of Central Park and the centrum area!

9301798989_3a4dc4dde3_o.jpg

9301799679_d327583d08_o.jpg

Alright, we have finished Day 6! NOOOOO! But look forward to tomorrow as you will go behind the scenes with me on the All-Access Tour!!!! Will hopefully respond to as many people as I can tomorrow! Hope you liked the pictures from Cozumel!

Goodnight and thank you for the continued support!