Post Cruise Excursion POM

klfrodo

Our airline departure from FLL is not until 6PM. Will disembark the ship in Miami.

Looking at doing the Hop On Hop Off tour of South Beach and/or City Tour that includes transportation to FLL. My understanding is that our luggage will be secured at some location at Bayside, then you jump on one of the Hop On Hop Off busses.

Just looking for feedback from people who have taken this tour.

What tour did you find that includes transportation to FLL from Bayside?

I know some cruise lines do a post cruise tour with trans. to the airport. But those get you to the airport by 1:00 or so. So not a great choice for flights later than 3 in my opinion.

Did you find something else?

What tour did you find that includes transportation to FLL from Bayside?

I know some cruise lines do a post cruise tour with trans. to the airport. But those get you to the airport by 1:00 or so. So not a great choice for flights later than 3 in my opinion.

Did you find something else?

Carnival is showing a post cruise excursion.

The normal meet the bus outside the ship, load luggage, take tour, bus takes you to airport.

This one though seems to indicate that the bus take you to Bayside, your luggage is stored securely in Bayside, then you can take the Hop On Hop Off tours of South Beach and City, then return to Bayside, pick up luggage, and head to airport.

The information I'm looking for is with such a late departure can we do BOTH Hop On Hop Off? Only 1 (we choose), and then how do we get to airport?

If you are not leaving during the morning rush to FLL with the rest of the cruise passengers transportation from downtown Miami to FLL can be expensive - taxi is about $85+ :eek: and car service/limos are the same or more.

You might look at renting a car, putting the bags in the trunk, doing the tour or whatever else you want, and then dropping the car at FLL about 4:00 for your 6:00 PM flight.

Good luck! :)

You might look at renting a car, putting the bags in the trunk, doing the tour or whatever else you want, and then dropping the car at FLL about 4:00 for your 6:00 PM flight.

Good luck! :)

Not an option but Thanks.

Archived