"LIVE" from Grandeur of the Seas - July 11, 2013

Agree 100%. I'm partial to Grandeur, as she was my first cruise, but have to admit, I actually prefer Enchantment. And wouldn't a Radiance class be great in Baltimore!

Grandeur was my first cruise also. I love the ship. It is small, but not too small. I cannot wait to sail on her again. I have also so been on the Explorer and Navigator and loved that size ship and the layout. I never got lost on that ship. In November I will sail on Oasis. I think I will be overwhelmed with the size of the ship. I have also booked Quantum.

Radio, thank you for your info...thinking of maybe doing a Dec run and trying to pick a cabin. My 1st cruise was Sovereign followed by Enchantment, so I was always partial to them but each time I got on another ship, I came to love them so much also. funny how that works!

Thanks so much for the nice comments. . . I will be sailing Grandeur of the Seas again very soon for a Cruise to my favorite port. . .Bermuda !

Radio

;);)

Radio

We always love reading your live reviews! We'll be on the Grandeur B2B on Aug 9 & 16, and hope you'll be on our sailing. It was a pleasure meeting you earlier this yr.

Lynn

Usually, I don't miss a Radio Live report- but you snuck this one in in 24 hours while I was traveling to an island with limited Internet!

Thanks for your first hand report and photos and what not...although not sailing Granduer again anytime soon, I was curious how things are going. Great work :D

Radio, You are welcome, Wish you were on the Quantum of the Seas Nov 2nd 2014 with us:cool:

Carol:)

I will be sailing the Pre Inaugural on Nov 21, 2140

Radio

;);)

Usually, I don't miss a Radio Live report- but you snuck this one in in 24 hours while I was traveling to an island with limited Internet!

Thanks for your first hand report and photos and what not...although not sailing Granduer again anytime soon, I was curious how things are going. Great work :D

Thanks for the nice comments. . .I will be sailing again soon on Grandeur of the Seas on Aug 30. (Bermuda)

It will be nicer to sail for more than 1 night :)

Radio

;);)

Thanks for the nice comments. . .I will be sailing again soon on Grandeur of the Seas on Aug 30. (Bermuda)

It will be nicer to sail for more than 1 night :)

Radio

;);)

Radio- Are you planning on doing a LIVE review on the Aug 30th Sailing?!?! :D

Radio- Are you planning on doing a LIVE review on the Aug 30th Sailing?!?! :D

:) This made me laugh! It would be like someone putting up a sign that said, "We have TONS of candy on Halloween", but then not opening the door when the kids rang the bell!

Can you even begin to imagine the reaction if Radio announced a cruise, and then DIDN'T do a LIVE post!?

;)

Theron

:) This made me laugh! It would be like someone putting up a sign that said, "We have TONS of candy on Halloween", but then not opening the door when the kids rang the bell!

Can you even begin to imagine the reaction if Radio announced a cruise, and then DIDN'T do a LIVE post!?

;)

Theron

Yes, Theron. . .I will be posting "LIVE". . . as long as the pervasive Wi-Fi can maintain a valid signal ;)

Radio

;);)

Just got done reading all 20 pages and as usual, I want more.

Some questions for you.

1. How did you find out about this cruise?

Were you contacted because you cruise so much?

2. In essence it was a cruise to no-where correct?

3. Please humor me and if I may break the rules, how much did this escape cost you for the one day? Or was it loyalty and publicity.

Thanks for your time.

I just am the curious one, and wondered about the above as I read thru your thread.

Thanks again

Sea Ya

Archived