Ultimate Balcony Dining for 3

GHDPeter

I am doing a cruise on the Sea Princess in October, I am in an aft mini suite by myself and I have 2 friends who are in an inside close by. I would like to have UBD with them and was wondering if (i) Its available for 3 and (ii) if its available on embarkation day, we sail at 8 pm.

Thank you Pam for the quick reply, I very much appreciate the help and advice that you and others here provide.

We are now thinking of doing it on the 2nd night so that they dont miss the sailaway atmosphere on deck.

Thank you Pam for the quick reply, I very much appreciate the help and advice that you and others here provide.

We are now thinking of doing it on the 2nd night so that they dont miss the sailaway atmosphere on deck.

I have never been on an aft balcony so I hope it is large, Many balconys are too small to be comfortable for that kind of dining. Just saying.

The aft minisuites on the Sea are bigger than standard suites on the newer ships and the Grand Class. Depending up on the deck, the balcony goes from very large to super large. I am sure you will enjoy!

Regarding UBD on embarkation day - I don't think they will do it the first night because they want 24 hours notice. It doesn't hurt to ask though, you never know.

I have never been on an aft balcony so I hope it is large, Many balconys are too small to be comfortable for that kind of dining. Just saying.

We did it in an aft balcony on the Crown last year and there was plenty of space. It was a great experience! Highly recommended!

Archived