question about vibe on breakaway

first of all this is a wonderful forum. long time reader here. I would like to purchase the week long pass for vibe. I think it is 299. is it transferable? we are traveling with another couple. can I purchase the pass and let the wives use it? thanx...

When you purchase the pass, they give you orange bracelets that must be worn at Vibe. I don't see why you couldn't pay for two passes and give the bracelets to whoever you want.

Only the people with the bracelets can be in Vibe although on another thread someone spoke of people sneaking others in which isn't cool.

Tracy

When you purchase the pass, they give you orange bracelets that must be worn at Vibe. I don't see why you couldn't pay for two passes and give the bracelets to whoever you want.

Only the people with the bracelets can be in Vibe although on another thread someone spoke of people sneaking others in which isn't cool.

Tracy

thanx tracy. I figured as such but have not been able to get a straight answer from anyone at ncl. the 299 week pass is for two people and a reserved cabana so I don't know if they had it tied to your stateroom/names/keys or not. I wont use it so I figured the girls could. thank you for your reply...

Just to be clear - the pass for Vibe is only $79 per person. The $299. price is for a cabana, and includes entry for 2 and a $100 food credit. There are only 5 cabanas and they sell out immediately so theya re very hard to get.

Just to be clear - the pass for Vibe is only $79 per person. The $299. price is for a cabana, and includes entry for 2 and a $100 food credit. There are only 5 cabanas and they sell out immediately so theya re very hard to get.

correct. I just want to make sure if I get the cabana my wife and her friend can use it as I have no interest in baking out in the sun all day. lol...

Archived