Careeeebe question

bickee

Question. Is the first night the only night that cafe caribe has the shrimp/lobster set up? I know my fiancee would love it but I really want to meet my waiters the first night.

Question. Is the first night the only night that cafe caribe has the shrimp/lobster set up? I know my fiancee would love it but I really want to meet my waiters the first night.

Why not do BOTH!!

Have an early "snack" and then have a later dinner...

Or my personal favorite...

Have dinner... go to a show... and then hit the seafood buffet!!

The 1st night you will not be at your "usual" table which is allocated 2nd nite onwards..........well thats how it was on GP last year, but as sail away was not till 11pm and passengers were arriving all night, maybe it'll be different for a 4 pm departure ?

The 1st night you will not be at your "usual" table which is allocated 2nd nite onwards..........well thats how it was on GP last year, but as sail away was not till 11pm and passengers were arriving all night, maybe it'll be different for a 4 pm departure ?

We've always had our assigned table on the Carribean cruises, departing no later than 6pm. I haven't been on Princess since Feb 04 and am not returning until Feb of 06 so they may have made changes.

Archived