Inside cabin questions

Big Al B.

Are there coffee makers in the inside cabins? How about the mini-fridge? Also, in any cabin, can you still ask your steward to clear out the contents and use the fridge for your own things? Thanks.

They don't have coffee makers, but they do have mini=fridges. The steward will take out the contents for you.

If they still have some coffee makers, the steward will get one for you if you ask.

Are there coffee makers in the inside cabins? How about the mini-fridge? Also, in any cabin, can you still ask your steward to clear out the contents and use the fridge for your own things? Thanks.

No coffeemakers, but there is a fridge. Just ask your steward to remove its contents.

They don't have coffee makers, but they do have mini=fridges. The steward will take out the contents for you.

If they still have some coffee makers, the steward will get one for you if you ask.

Of all the inside cabins I"ve been in only one had enough room for a coffee maker:eek: However if there's a will, there's a way:)

Of all the inside cabins I"ve been in only one had enough room for a coffee maker:eek: However if there's a will, there's a way:)

NCL used to have coffee makers in all the cabins. They just removed them from the inside cabins a few years ago.

Maybe they have filled the space with something else, but I have always been able to find a spot for one after they were removed.

NCL used to have coffee makers in all the cabins. They just removed them from the inside cabins a few years ago.

Maybe they have filled the space with something else, but I have always been able to find a spot for one after they were removed.

we have a oceanview. do you know if they have a coffee maker? sure hope so. thanks

As others have said, no coffee makers and yes on MOST of the ships for the refrigerator. We have been on the Spirit in an interior that did not have a refrigerator in it (while others have posted that theirs did). So, I think it might depend on what room you get if you're on the Spirit then. :)

Archived