Business Class on Air Charter From Tahiti to L.A

roger b

Is this new for next season because I was under the impression that Oceania chartered through another air service and that was configured with coach seating only. Also, Air Tahiti Nui only has 5 planes, I didn't think they had the capacity to do full plane charters. I am not saying you are wrong, just saying this is news to me.

Is this new for next season because I was under the impression that Oceania chartered through another air service and that was configured with coach seating only. Also, Air Tahiti Nui only has 5 planes, I didn't think they had the capacity to do full plane charters. I am not saying you are wrong, just saying this is news to me.

I have been told by Oceania and it has been on CC that next year it is ATN !!!I have been offered club on a 10 am or a 10pm flight.

I'm confused about the carrier too. ATN, to my knowledge, has 5 planes. That's the main reason why if one has mechanical problems, there are delays and cancellations down the line.

Our TA said that O informed her ATN is providing the charter service in 2014, not Atlas. In the end, with our deviation, we are flying on a regularly scheduled ATN flight. But, according to what we were told, ATN is the charter provider for O.

dont rely on their only being 5 planes. Airlines frequently borrow one from other sources to fly under their name. Assume nothing

Too, the elimination of the earily flight for 2014 indicates that Tahiti Nui is reserving the 10 pm arrival slot for charters and the 4 am for scheduled flights

dont rely on their only being 5 planes. Airlines frequently borrow one from other sources to fly under their name. Assume nothing

Too, the elimination of the airily flight for 2014 indicates that Tahiti Nui is reserving the 10 pm arrival slot for charters and the 4 am for scheduled flights

Actually we were offered either a 10 am departure on a charter, a 10 pm departure on a charter or the regularly scheduled flight leaving at 10:55 pm (for which we'd have to pay an air differential). The morning flight was too early for a comfortable connection, and the evening flights....well all those people at the same time in that airport that doesn't have a/c and with ground staff who process pax on island time, we decided to stay and extra day and leave the next night.

Archived