Bermuda Verizon Access

howiefrommd

Our verizon cell phones worked. We didn't turn our phones off--we figured they wouldn't work in Bermuda but we left them on---didn't have a clock in our room, so we used the cell phone to check the time.

Lo and behold . . . the phone rings one night while we are sitting in our room (we were docked)---daughter decided on a whim to try to call us. Had no problems hearing her either. She passed this little tidbit onto the rest of the family . . . so of course they all had to try it to see if really worked

I made a couple of quick calls with my Verizon. Total Roaming Charges were $2.58. Hey, you're on vacation, call someone who you know will be envoius, but don't call from the dining room (LOL)! Actually the speed on the call and the clarity was better than here in Alexandria. Go figure. oh yeah, if you use Verzon dail *228 to get the most recent upgrade to your phone's software.

ENJOY!

We used our Verizon phone while in Bermuda.....Im not sure why, but there were no extra charges. We had an emergency at home and used it a lot so I thought we were in for a big surprise.......we were...NO extra charges?? Go figure:p

Archived