New Price-Experience Categories - free time dining, end of free cabin breakfast etc.

Skipper Tim

Tim - You never fail to make me laugh.

I can't wait till cruisetrail gets hold of this. I wonder if access to the promenade deck will be limited to certain classes?

You make my day :))

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last night my wife and I had a long talk about our July cruise with Divina from Venice. A large number of small things to pack, not forget this or that. Every husband on this world has this kind of experience.

But in my case, it's little bit different. In our home my word is LAST in our discussions or small fights: " Yes my dear, YOU are right"!

So! Point of our discussion (or small talk if you wish) among other things was new price policy. During the talk we spoke about our experiences (all very good) with balcony staterooms on MSC.

And than I've got this idea:

Everybody who was on MSC Fantasia class ships knows that Aurea spa staterooms are on high 12 & 13 decks, just beside to Yacht Club, with private (more or less) access to Aurea spa.

So my idea is: with new policy, EVERY balcony cabin on the ship IS potential Aurea Experienza stateroom. It means that they can enlarge Yacht Club spaces (number of cabins) for the number of Aurea staterooms (with private access to spa and probably Yacht Club) in present situation (10-15 staterooms more or less).

And my wife.... She strongly disagree with this. So..... Comments, please.

Last night my wife and I had a long talk about our July cruise with Divina from Venice. A large number of small things to pack, not forget this or that. Every husband on this world has this kind of experience.

But in my case, it's little bit different. In our home my word is LAST in our discussions or small fights: " Yes my dear, YOU are right"!

So! Point of our discussion (or small talk if you wish) among other things was new price policy. During the talk we spoke about our experiences (all very good) with balcony staterooms on MSC.

Everybody who was on MSC Fantasia class ships knows that Aurea spa staterooms are on high 12 & 13 decks, just beside to Yacht Club, with private (more or less) access to Aurea spa.

So my idea is: with new policy, EVERY balcony cabin on the ship IS potential Aurea Experienza stateroom. It means that they can enlarge Yacht Club spaces (number of cabins) for the number of Aurea staterooms (with private access to spa and probably Yacht Club) in present situation (10-15 staterooms more or less).

The Aurea cabins where originally part of the Yacht Club and then in 2011 they decreased cabins in Yacht Club and made the Aurea cabins available - not quite sure why; perhaps yacht Club at that time was still in it's infancy and the demand was not quite what it is today.

Giving all balcony cabins access to the Aurea class experience is the interpretation that DTL had. According to DTL's original post, inside and outside guests can choose either Bella or Fantasica while balcony guests also have the option of Aurea.

The Aurea cabins where originally part of the Yacht Club and then in 2011 they decreased cabins in Yacht Club and made the Aurea cabins available - not quite sure why; perhaps yacht Club at that time was still in it's infancy and the demand was not quite what it is today.

Well perhaps this is MSC's attempt to restore the Yacht Club and spread the 'Aurea class' about more widely?

Tim, I read it the same way that you do. However, I look at it as promoting the benefits of Aurea and YC over "regular" passengers.

don't use the bathrobe.

don't use Breakfast in the Room.

Etc.

If I want those amenities then I should probably book Aurea or YC.

Archived