Two part beer bucket question??

delmar60

My wife and I are on the Liberty in August and I was just wondering if anyone who has been on Carnival lately knows the following prices:

What does a bucket of beer cost for the 16oz bottles of beers?

What does a bucket of beer cost for the 12oz cans of beer?

Also reviews on the Red Frog Ale would be great as well. Thanks in advance:)

For 16oz alum bottles, you save $2 total when getting a bucket. Price depends on beer chosen of course. On occasion they do a special and take another $1 off.

Cans are likely the same discount, although this is just a guess on my part.

Red Frog ale was ok, although the hint of lemon/lime/citrus taste isn't for everyone. I saw a keg being moved to a bar; looks like Anheuser-Busch bottles it for Carnival interestingly enough as it was an AB keg.

My wife and I are on the Liberty in August and I was just wondering if anyone who has been on Carnival lately knows the following prices:

For 16oz alum bottles, you save $2 total when getting a bucket. Price depends on beer chosen of course. On occasion they do a special and take another $1 off.

You guessed correctly. Buckets are two dollars off regardless of the type bought.

Red Frog ale was ok, although the hint of lemon/lime/citrus taste isn't for everyone. I saw a keg being moved to a bar; looks like Anheuser-Busch bottles it for Carnival interestingly enough as it was an AB keg.

Very common for large brewerys to make smaller batches for others. Same as food facilities making different brands using the brands own recipes.

FWIW the Red Frog Ale is very drinkable. It is a very good red. Much better than any lawnmower beer onboard.

Buckets of domestic beer (4/bucket) w/cost you approximately $25 per plus 15% gratuity (Carnival is now selling 16 oz. beer)...not sure what premium foreign stuff w/cost

Buckets of domestic beer (4/bucket) w/cost you approximately $25 per plus 15% gratuity (Carnival is now selling 16 oz. beer)...not sure what premium foreign stuff w/cost

Whoops...DW just informed me that it is $25.07 for bucket of domestic beer including gratuity (when ship is out of port)...you will have to also pay local us tax while ship is in US port

Red Frog is nothing like Blue Moon. 2 totally different brews.

I also go for the Fosters. Best deal on the ship.

I agree. Fosters for a bucket of 4 is $28.75 " out the door " including gratuity. That is the equivalent of 8 twelve ounce beers. They are so big they actually come in 2 buckets :D for the 4 drinks

Archived