Mr. Sancho's entry fee?

39august

I was just doing a "picture" search and came across a review from the Dream that someone had went here and they also stated the pool with the tables and seats in the water is from the AI side. They also stated that the pool was small. I'm starting to think I'm going to pick somewhere else at this point. I'm not liking the difference they have between the AI and non-AI. :(

When I am referring to the small pool, I mean the one near the a la carte side. There were kids in it, so maybe it is designed for the kids in mind. I never saw the larger pool, but I was on the a la carte side.

So are you referring to the pool posted in post #20? That's the a la carte side pool?

We have friends that joined us at Nachi Cocum in June. They went to Mr. Sanchos two summers ago and were telling us the differences. They did the a la carte side and said there is a definite separation from the all inclusive side - differences in the swimming pool, etc... For them, they only stayed a couple of hours for food and drink but if you were staying for the whole day it might make a difference.

Yes there are 2 different pools and 2 different sides. As you walk in, the right side is the a la carte and the left side is the AI. The swim up bar is in the AI side and the other pool is for a la carte. The AI pool has a swim up bar, water tables and swing chairs on the dry side. They also have hanging beds and some hammocks. There is a separation in the eating and drinking areas but not on the beach. We always have a great time and it's a big party. And no problems with my 14 y/o daughter and her friends.

• 1 month later...
if you don't mind me asking, can you share your experience with this company? the good and bad

AWESOME! I just booked thru them. Their regular price is $5.00 less than the walk up price at the gate...$50.00 at Mr. Sanchos and $44.99 online with these guys. AND they have a coupon offer off on top of that! So it came out to be almost another dollar off!

Yes there are 2 different pools and 2 different sides. As you walk in, the right side is the a la carte and the left side is the AI. The swim up bar is in the AI side and the other pool is for a la carte. The AI pool has a swim up bar, water tables and swing chairs on the dry side. They also have hanging beds and some hammocks. There is a separation in the eating and drinking areas but not on the beach. We always have a great time and it's a big party. And no problems with my 14 y/o daughter and her friends.

As I remember this when I did the AI (November 2012) I was on the right side and when I did the pay as you go (May 2013) I was on the left side. This was as you walk in with the large covered area on your left.

Did this change since then? Not that it really matters since they make sure you don't cross sides when you are there.

I looked at the menu prices for what is offered and the prices on the pay as you go side seems a little high for Mexico or is it just a Cozumel thing? I pay less than thier prices here in the states at several of the nice Mexican place.

AWESOME! I just booked thru them. Their regular price is $5.00 less than the walk up price at the gate...$50.00 at Mr. Sanchos and $44.99 online with these guys. AND they have a coupon offer off on top of that! So it came out to be almost another dollar off!

Sorry...this was in reference to Cozumel Watersports question below :)

We booked our Mr. Sanchos excursion thru this site (lots of info.) http://www.cozumel-watersports.com/excursions/mrsanchosallinclusivebeach.html

Just remember that to use Mr Sanchos new pool, you must get the IA.

With Paradise Beach, for a $2 entrance fee....you are a beautiful pool with lounge chairs in the shallow part, umbrellas and lounge chairs on the beach, huge new restrooms and changing rooms, free wifi.

Both Mr S and Paradise Beach have the OPTION of paying for water toys.

BOTH expect you to eat or drink while you are there.

BOTH have excellent drinks using purified ice and great food.

ALL resorts of this caliber will cost you about $15 ONE WAY for a taxi of up to 4 people.

The biggest difference is to use the pool at Mr Sanchos you have to pay $50 for the All Inclusive....at Paradise Beach it is $2 and you ala carte on the drinks and food.

if you don't mind me asking, can you share your experience with this company? the good and bad

Hi Ms. T.,

So sorry for not answering sooner - hope you see this message!

Everything was fine booking through Cozumel Watersports. We received a receipt via email, and I printed it, and took it with us. I paid a $6.00 pp deposit through PayPal. Paid the balance due when we arrived, and had a great day. Based on my experience, I would book with them again. Hope this helps :)

Just remember that to use Mr Sanchos new pool, you must get the IA.

With Paradise Beach, for a $2 entrance fee....you are a beautiful pool with lounge chairs in the shallow part, umbrellas and lounge chairs on the beach, huge new restrooms and changing rooms, free wifi.

Both Mr S and Paradise Beach have the OPTION of paying for water toys.

BOTH expect you to eat or drink while you are there.

BOTH have excellent drinks using purified ice and great food.

ALL resorts of this caliber will cost you about $15 ONE WAY for a taxi of up to 4 people.

The biggest difference is to use the pool at Mr Sanchos you have to pay $50 for the All Inclusive....at Paradise Beach it is $2 and you ala carte on the drinks and food.

We'll be spending a week in Cozumel in February. I think we'll reserve a day for Paradise Beach. I've heard so many good things about it.

Archived