On Century this week (July. 14 Alaska)

dwp1127

First time on Century, we are NOT disappointed. She is in beautiful shape and has an amazing crew. Thanks to AndyB for the great report last week - we opted to do the Persian Gardens based on their updates and we absolutely love it.

Will try to post updates and a full review when done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If you have time later in the week, could you inform us who is the naturalist on board, and which entertainers are regulars in the small lounges [Cova, Michael's Club - and on the bar at at the stern if weather permits].

Thanks

Les

Milos is on board for the entire summer according to a comment he made yesterday.

Will post the entertainers from Celebrity today later. The house band is Twist of Eight - they're OK.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If you have time later in the week, could you inform us who is the naturalist on board, and which entertainers are regulars in the small lounges [Cova, Michael's Club - and on the bar at at the stern if weather permits].

Thanks

Les

Carlos Avalon is in Michael's Club in the evening and occasionally in the Cova in the afternoon. I think he is onboard thru August.

Carlos Avalon was on the Century last October, and we enjoyed his music in Michael's Club.

We first met Milos on the Mercury during our first Panama Canal Cruise. He was also on the Century in November 2011 on a cruise from Honolulu to Sydney. While we have enjoyed all of the Celebrity naturalists, he is our hands down favorite. On that 2011 cruise he was packing the Rendez Vous during his informal "Science Cafe" discussions.

Yes, offered in the Celebrity theater on the stage. I don't recall the times but there were a few sessions.

Hello!

Is the Century offering Zumba classes? If so, what time are the classes and what are the locations? Thank you.

Archived