Disembarking Allure 11/3. Can I book FOS for 11/3 while onboard Allure?

My friend and I are pretty flexible on this trip, and we thought about doing an online booking for FOS while on board Allure - for the sailing immediately after Allure.

Right now the price is not where I would like it to be on the FOS, so we are holding off booking. I got to thinking that perhaps I could wait and book while onboard and get the OBC for Freedom that way.

Does anyone know if this is doable? (I realize that waiting that long might lock us out, but it also might give us a good price. We don't mind taking our chances since we are driving and have no responsibilities on this end that can't be adjusted at the last minute.)

Kathy

Since you are going in the Oct/nov timeframe, I would imagine there will be some Tuesday sales for Freedom before you embark on the Allure. They would probably be a little cheaper on the Tueaday sale then a week prior to the sailing.

Since you are going in the Oct/nov timeframe, I would imagine there will be some Tuesday sales for Freedom before you embark on the Allure. They would probably be a little cheaper on the Tueaday sale then a week prior to the sailing.

Good to know that. Thanks. I'll keep my eyes open.

Still would be interested if anyone has any experience doing what I suggested.

Kathy

Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Requirements: The DHS requires cruise lines to provide a final passenger manifest two hours before departure. The tight deadline is one reason why cruise lines have offered incentives to passengers to provide their personal information well in advance.

I found this on the CC website.

Looked at a dummy booking for several different cruises less than a week out from sailing and some are listed.

Have you considered just going to the Loyalty Ambassador and having them book your cruise?

Sometimes prices aren't cheaper at the last minute. If you know of someone that is cruising soon you could have them book you a Next Cruise booking at convert it to your name. Then you could watch the price and book when you see a good price.

I would think that this is absolutely doable. Book the FOS cruise with the loyalty ambassador at your first opportunity in the Allure. You will have booked it 6-7 days prior to the cruise date.

However, you may not be able to get

the cabin or category you want booking

at the last minute..

Good luck either way..

Thanks. We go by price alone. Don't care what cabin we get. Since we can be flexible, we'll just take our chances as to whether we go or not. Just wondered if it were possible.

Just learned that there are 2000 bikers having a rally on that cruise. That should be an interesting cruise!

Appreciate the responses.

Kathy

Archived