What's Up Yall

Wooooooooooooo Really 52.5 days Left... When I tell Yall I have been busyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thats what I mean.. We have alll the time in the world but when it gets down to TWO month mark, Ur butt gets in gear.. I had my Baby Sister Baby Shower this pass weekend.. It was really nice, and she had a ball and got alot of gifts and everyone said I did great.. (The baby Butt Cake& Cupcakes were the Best lol ;) NOW its time to get back to Wedding things and Fininsh up planning, paying, and turning in them Contracts. I have to say I got EVERYONE Customs info.. exp 1 person... I cut 4 people off the list since they didnt turn in there info by the due date.. WORD OF ADVICE FOR MY WEDDING SISTER'S & BROTHER'S. P L E A S E DONT GIVE YOUR GUEST THE R E A L DUE DATE FOR THIS INFO!!!! FULL LEGAL NAME, DOB & DL#. SET IT EARLY AS YOU CAN ON YOUR OWN EXCEL SHEET!!!!!!!!!!!

So whats been goin on with everyone.. I didnt see any Weddings this week.. I hope I didnt miss any one.. I have been so busy that I dont even know what day it is.. Good Luck and Take care everyone..

How exciting! It will be here before you know it, and you'll be posting YOUR review.Congratulations on your successful baby shower! Sounds like you are the hostess with the mostest! What do you do for a living? With your positivity and helpfulness on these boards, you should consider wedding/travel/event planning or something like that. Just a thought.

I feel like I am about to start the long haul towards the wedding, which is hilarious because its 6/7 months away, but starting in August my life is all baby showers, birthdays and wedding stuff basically straight through to December! Crazy!

We took care of our wedding bands today, they will take 6-8wks to come in and then we'll pick them up, but we didn't want to leave it too late because with our wedding falling *around* valentines day, I can only imagine jewellery stores are a zoo.

Heeeeeeeeey Yall :) :) Yeah I think I have like 48 days or something.. So much more to do.. and Im glad to see Im not the only one dealing with Baby Showers, or other parties.. Awww thanks thats so nice.. Alothough I Plan All parties, and trips, Im a Receptionist for a High End Dealer. lol. But I must Say Im VERY Blessd to be able to plan alot while here.. .

Rings_ Are on the Way I KNOW U cant wait..

E. Party~ Sept 7. I will bne thinking about U boo.. Since we will be In Miami thats the day B 4 the Wedding :) Have a ball

My review~ Oh Yes I will for sure be doing one.. I have had SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much help from the Brides & Grooms up here.. so i HAVE to pay it foward someway:)

Take care Ladies and remember If im needed and Im not up here email me allaboutthis04 at yahoo dot com :p

THANKS YALL :)

tranquilreign~ What done happen boo??? They changed Urs all ready???? Its all good.. Im getting Married b4 we set sail, and I could care less where we go to tell You the truth. lol

THANKS YALL :)

tranquilreign~ What done happen boo??? They changed Urs all ready???? Its all good.. Im getting Married b4 we set sail, and I could care less where we go to tell You the truth. lol

Girl, yes! My exotic Eastern Caribbean Cruise is now a What-the-Hell Western Caribbean Cruise. I'm ok with it now but the fact that no one told me pissed me off the most.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Forums mobile app

Oh yeah I feel U on that!

Girl, yes! My exotic Eastern Caribbean Cruise is now a What-the-Hell Western Caribbean Cruise. I'm ok with it now but the fact that no one told me pissed me off the most.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Forums mobile app

Archived