First time - please help ( Excursions )

hannahsmomtoo

Hi there...

This will be our first time in Grand Cayman...

We are waiting to book an excursion when we get on board...only because I am a little concerned about traveling during hurricane season...and our last parasailing attempt got cancelled due to rough seas.

Any suggestions for a Grand Cayman excursion? ( 2 adults and 2 teens, Carnival excursion preferred )

Thank you so much

I have sailed prviously once to Grand Cayman and would like to be travelling there sometime soon again. The excursion I did was swimming with sting rays and after, you were brought to the seven mile beach. It was worth the money, and since I sailed on Celebrity, I am not sure if it was offered through Carnival. However, there were passengers from other lines there on the excursion, so it most likely would be offered. One must go to the seven mile beach even if their excursion does not include it. It is beautiful!

Best of Luck!

TheCruisingQueen

NCL Jewel 2009 (Bahamas)

NCL Epic 2011 (E. Caribbean)

RCCL Allure of the seas 2011 (W. Caribbean)

Celebrity Equinox 2012 (W. Caribbean & C./S. America)

Carnival Glory 2012 (Canada & New England)

Celebrity Reflection 2013 (E. Caribbean)

Celebrity Solstice 2013 (Alaska)

Sorry but we booked outside of Carnival. We booked our excursion with Island Marketing - Bucanner Stingrays. It included swimming with the stingrays and snorkeling in the reefs and by the sand bar. We had a blast! It was a group of 15 of us. It was a 4 hour excursion with transportation for $39 per person. We will definitely go back again.

if you are booking a private tour, make sure of the cancellation policy before booking! If you can't make a port, most tours will refund, if they make you pay in advance. If you are booking thru the ship, there's no charge if you can't stop in that port.

Archived