Aft cc cabins on m class?

Jborosara

They are concierge, unless you go up top, 1130, 1133, 1138, 1140 and 1141 are the new aqua class, slightly bigger cabins and bigger balconies, and Blu is included! They overlook the Sunset Bar which could be a pro or a con, depending on individual preference. To me, 22 steps from the Sunset bar is a PRO!!!

We've been in the aft CC cabins on Summit, and the balconies were huge. We had 8 people on the balcony at once and still had more than enough room to move around. The only negatives of the deep balcony are that there was little breeeze or air movement unless you stood near the railing, so it could get very warn out there, and the depth also made the cabin very dark. Despite that, I would book one of these cabins again in a heartbeat.

We've been in the aft CC cabins on Summit' date=' and the balconies were huge. We had 8 people on the balcony at once and still had more than enough room to move around. The only negatives of the deep balcony are that there was little breeeze or air movement unless you stood near the railing, so it could get very warn out there, and the depth also made the cabin very dark. Despite that, I would book one of these cabins again in a heartbeat.[/quote']

We have too stayed in the aft (stern) CC cabins a couple of times and the balconies are very large. Celebrity now though has priced them higher (C1) to reflect a higher value for the larger balconies and also stern location.

I would only suggest checking the price differences and then if the price difference is not more than you would value them, then they are a 'deal'. We have found we are not using our balconies as much as we did in past, so we are now even rethinking the value any balcony is to us.

Still love balconies, just not sure we use them enough.

Archived