Future Cruise Certificate

scanner219

I have a future cruise certificate from 2 years ago. I won't be able to use it.:( Are they refundable?

They are good for four years on cruises of 6 days or more. Since it is still good for two more years, are you sure you won't be using it?

No, they are not refundable. However, they are transferable. You could give it to someone else or you could sell it.

Edited to add: I was typing while the 2nd post was added so hadn't seen that the question was already answered.

• 1 month later...

My friend just complete her first NCL cruise and got an email when she got back home. Has anyone received an email like this?

Its called a Welcome Back Rewards Purchase. I have been on more than 10 NCL cruises and never received one. I'm a bit skeptical - when you click the link it doesn't say NCL...but she insists its legit?? Looks like a cruise reward with $75 OBC (instead of the $100 you get when you buy one on your cruise)

Make a $250 deposit on your next cruise and get $75 to spend on board.

We can’t wait to welcome you onboard again soon. To make your next vacation with us even more rewarding, we’re offering you $75 to spend on your next cruise, when you make a $250 deposit.

Use your onboard credit to relax in the spa, indulge with a shopping spree, or go exploring on a Shore Excursion – the choice is yours!

Complete the form below to take advantage of this great offer today.

My friend just complete her first NCL cruise and got an email when she got back home. Has anyone received an email like this?

Its called a Welcome Back Rewards Purchase. I have been on more than 10 NCL cruises and never received one. I'm a bit skeptical - when you click the link it doesn't say NCL...but she insists its legit?? Looks like a cruise reward with $75 OBC (instead of the $100 you get when you buy one on your cruise)

Make a $250 deposit on your next cruise and get $75 to spend on board.

We can’t wait to welcome you onboard again soon. To make your next vacation with us even more rewarding, we’re offering you $75 to spend on your next cruise, when you make a $250 deposit.

Use your onboard credit to relax in the spa, indulge with a shopping spree, or go exploring on a Shore Excursion – the choice is yours!

Complete the form below to take advantage of this great offer today.

Definitely legit. Here is a link to the full terms and conditions for the Welcome Back Rewards Coupon:

http://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/welcomebackrewards/terms

P.S. I believe NCL started this program around March 2012. If you haven't been on an NCL cruise since then, you wouldn't have received the email. The coupon needs to be purchased within 45 days of sail-end date.

Thank you - I will let her know its legit.

On a side note, I've been on a few cruises this year alone and still never received one, although I do try and buy the rewards when I'm on my cruise.

Thank you again!!!

Thank you - I will let her know its legit.

On a side note, I've been on a few cruises this year alone and still never received one, although I do try and buy the rewards when I'm on my cruise.

Thank you again!!!

It's hard to say why you didn't receive the email promotion. Maybe they don't send it to anyone who has already purchased the Freestyle Cruise Reward onboard? Or anyone who still have FCR credits in their Latitudes accounts? Do they have your email address? Could just be a targeted marketing of some sort, although I don't see why they wouldn't send it to everyone who sailed as long as they have the contact info.

We sailed in Dec of 2012 and didnt get one...I also did purchase one on board...I wonder why some get them and others dont...they have both mine and my DD's email address...:confused:

maybe it was because I used mine as soon as we got home to book another cruise

Archived