cruise documents needed?

Hello Everyone,

I booked my upcoming Allure cruise with a travel agent. Earlier this week I went through the check-in process and printed out the sheet that has the primary holder setsail pass on it... and some luggage tags. Later this week I got an email from my agent saying she had my documents to pick up unless I had already printed them out. I think what I printed out is what I need... but I wasn't able to get in touch with my agent to confirm.

What do I really need when I board? I have our passports and the single setsail pass with a barcode on it. Is this all I need?

Thanks for any help

Thanks everyone.. So should I only have one set sail pass for my whole family?

Look at the SetSail pass. It should list all the names it covers.

The luggage tag page that comes with the SetSail pass is not the one you affix to your bags. That's only to show the porters if you want the porters to make up luggage tags.

The luggage tag for your bags comes near the end of the electronic cruise docs, which are available for download at 49 days before the cruise.

iirc it is one set sail pass per passenger regardless of how many in a cabin. And each set sail pass needed to be signed by the named passenger.

That's only if you are using different credit cards for each person, as long as you are using the same card, then you will all be on one set sail pass.

iirc it is one set sail pass per passenger regardless of how many in a cabin. And each set sail pass needed to be signed by the named passenger.

I believe it depends on how one fills out the online check-in.

If one credit card is paying for all occupants of a stateroom, and they are also accepting the cruise contract for all occupants, then there is only one SetSail pass for that stateroom.

However, if all occupants of the stateroom are using a different credit card, then they will each have their own SetSail pass.

Thanks everyone.. It's all paid for by me.. So I think I'm good to go. Heading down to FL now for tomorrow's sailing.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

Don't forget, the acceptable ID is a passport .

Look at the SetSail pass. It should list all the names it covers.

The luggage tag page that comes with the SetSail pass is not the one you affix to your bags. That's only to show the porters if you want the porters to make up luggage tags.

The luggage tag for your bags comes near the end of the electronic cruise docs, which are available for download at 49 days before the cruise.

Hey Bob.

I enjoy your post and knowledge. I believe that RCCI has changed the Set Sail print screen and that you can now print luggage tags from this screen and you do not have to wait for the electronic documents. I was able to print my tags a couple of weeks ago and only received my docs for my upcoming cruise yesterday.

Bill

Hey Bob.

I enjoy your post and knowledge. I believe that RCCI has changed the Set Sail print screen and that you can now print luggage tags from this screen and you do not have to wait for the electronic documents. I was able to print my tags a couple of weeks ago and only received my docs for my upcoming cruise yesterday.

Bill

Thanks Bill, I just checked and saw the new button!

This must be brand new, because we've got a cruise in August that does not show the button. However, we've got another cruise in September that the "Print Paper Luggage Tag" button does show up on the same page as the SetSail pass.

I appreciate the heads up!:)

Archived