Zuiderdam to Alaska

lemons55

Hi everyone. Our family will be doing our first cruise next week. I have been reading a ton of reviews and threads and ended up with a few questions? I hope you can help me.

1. Been reading that it is difficult to find non-alcoholic drinks during off times.(not during meals) Anyone have any tips on the best place to find some?

2. Best place to just get a cup of coffee in the morning? I am always up well ahead of everyone else in my family.

3. Travelling with teens. What is the best way to find them if we are all off doing our own thing?

Thanks in advance for any tips you may have :)

Hi everyone. Our family will be doing our first cruise next week. I have been reading a ton of reviews and threads and ended up with a few questions? I hope you can help me.

1. Been reading that it is difficult to find non-alcoholic drinks during off times.(not during meals) Anyone have any tips on the best place to find some?

2. Best place to just get a cup of coffee in the morning? I am always up well ahead of everyone else in my family.

3. Travelling with teens. What is the best way to find them if we are all off doing our own thing?

Thanks in advance for any tips you may have :)

Welcome to Cruise Critic Lemons55.

The best place to get an early morning coffee would probably be the Lido (Buffet Style Restaurant) on deck 9. Best time of the day is early in the morning before the breakfast rush at 9 am.

We've never had difficulties finding non-alcoholic drinks during the day. You can buy them at any of the lounges on the ship. Out by the pool, the main dining room. Sodas cost extra but, lemonade, iced tea, coffee and tea are complementary.

Another alternative is the Explorations Coffee Bar, deck 10 forward. Most of these specialty coffees carry an extra charge, your lattes and so on.

Best way to meet up is the old fashioned way pick a time and place and meet them there.

It's not too late to join the Roll Call for your cruise. This is a chance to chat with passengers on your voyage about the cruise. Plus there is always a Meet and Greet planned and ship's officers often attend.

Here's a link to the Zuiderdam Roll Calls section. Look for your specific cruise date and join the Roll Call:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=325

Have a Great cruise.

Jonathan

Archived