2015 World Cruise Sectors Release Date?

The Welsh Man

Hi,

Does anybody know the release date for the 2015 World cruises?

I'm particularly interested in the Dubai to Southampton sector cruise if available to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary in April 2015.

Thanks for your help

Hi,

I have been told that the Itinerary release dates for 2015 World Cruises is early September, however in the past Itineraries have been published in advance of the release date for information only. If I remember Voyages/Sectors will go on sale to World Club members by level first.

Bytheway we are waiting for Itineraries to celebrate our 50th.

Best Wishes,

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Further to my post above. I was told my my TA today that the World Cruise 2015 sale dates are as follows; on sale to top tiers (!) on 4th September and for remainder on 5th September. The TA will have access to itineraries and prices from 21st August.

Hope this is of help to those waiting

Dave

Thanks for the update, Dave. One week from tomorrow until the itineraries are released sounds good. I look forward to seeing the options on the 3 ships. :)

I don't know why Cunard waits so long. Most other lines have had their world cruises on sale for a while already.

I don't know why Cunard waits so long. Most other lines have had their world cruises on sale for a while already.

They still have considerable availability for some segments of 2014 world cruises so maybe they try to focus on selling those before releasing 2015.

They still have considerable availability for some segments of 2014 world cruises so maybe they try to focus on selling those before releasing 2015.

They still have not published the formal nights or port times for the 2014 QV WV on our Voyage Personalizers.

Don

They still have not published the formal nights or port times for the 2014 QV WV on our Voyage Personalizers.

Don

That's odd. Our formal nights have been up for quite some time on the Voyage Personaliser. Port times are not on there, however.

That's odd. Our formal nights have been up for quite some time on the Voyage Personaliser. Port times are not on there, however.

Yes, I know formal nights for the other two ships have been out for a long time. I've emailed Cunard twice with replies both times stating they will be out shortly. One of these replies was on July 5th.

I know there will be a lot of them during my 94 days, it would still be nice to see the schedule for the special ones.

Don

Mine came yesterday so.....

Queen Victoria: An exciting route over 103 nights to the Americas, Pacific Islands and Australasia

32 ports in 21 countries

2 Panama Canal transits.

Basically a double run through the Panama, West Coast of the US and through the Pacific to NZ & Australia.

QM: The same route as the last few years, 2015 is through the Med first as per 2013.

Queen Elizabeth: (The only world cruise). 112 night full circumnavigation.

Southampton-Panama-San Francisco-Hawaii-NZ-Aus-Japan and the "classic" route home

I've extracted the itineraries into an XL file for those who may not be able to access the PDF file on the Cunard UK website. UK cruise only prices are included.

Thanks very much for posting.

Its disappointing for us. We have no interest in the Med in January or in Dubai which rules out QM2. And neither of the others have South America in their voyages which is even more disappointing.

I think winter, 2015, will be a land based vacation for us.

Thanks, Jon, for posting this. Interesting that all three are about a week less in length than the 2014 cruises. I wonder how far in advance they actually make the itinerary for each ship.

Hi Scrapnana. Talking to various cruise directors/forward sales staff on different UK based lines the info I've received has been 24-30 months for an outline itinerary and it is finalised about 20 months before departure. When I asked on this year's QE worldie there was no information available.

In 2015 all ships are due back into Southampton on the same day for Cunard's 175th celebrations.

Looking at the QV dates, I'm guessing that QV will be in for a refit before starting her 2015 world.

I had thought to join you on QE for part of the 2014 voyage, but have jumped lines to Celebrity as they have a good NZ/Aus itinerary. Hope you enjoy QE next year - there was a great crowd on the 2013 voyage.

Interesting that in the case of the QM and QE the itineraries are similar.

This year will be my first worldie, no doubt if I enjoy it as much as I believe I will, I'll hopefully be able to go again next year.

While the QE itinerary is much the same, that overnight in Istanbul is certainly tempting!

While the QE itinerary is much the same, that overnight in Istanbul is certainly tempting!

I wish we could skip Egypt and go to Istanbul! That was the one difference that really jumped out at me. Not that many differences in the 2014 and 2015 itineraries.

Hi Scrapnana. Talking to various cruise directors/forward sales staff on different UK based lines the info I've received has been 24-30 months for an outline itinerary and it is finalised about 20 months before departure. When I asked on this year's QE worldie there was no information available.

In 2015 all ships are due back into Southampton on the same day for Cunard's 175th celebrations.

Looking at the QV dates, I'm guessing that QV will be in for a refit before starting her 2015 world.

I had thought to join you on QE for part of the 2014 voyage, but have jumped lines to Celebrity as they have a good NZ/Aus itinerary. Hope you enjoy QE next year - there was a great crowd on the 2013 voyage.

Jon,

Sorry you won't be joining us on QE.

I was wondering about how far in advance World Voyages were planned and thinking about the 2014 QV World Voyage that has a number of stops in South America. It is not an itinerary that is done that often (I know QE2 did something similar in 2008 but not sure if there has been one since). I wonder if it is not as popular as other "World" cruises and that is why Cunard does not do that route more often or if there is some other rationale. It is a cruise I would like to take some day but I may have to wait awhile until it comes up again.

Kathi

Jon,

Sorry you won't be joining us on QE.

I was wondering about how far in advance World Voyages were planned and thinking about the 2014 QV World Voyage that has a number of stops in South America. It is not an itinerary that is done that often (I know QE2 did something similar in 2008 but not sure if there has been one since). I wonder if it is not as popular as other "World" cruises and that is why Cunard does not do that route more often or if there is some other rationale. It is a cruise I would like to take some day but I may have to wait awhile until it comes up again.

Kathi

I was comparing the 2014 QV and 2015 QV. the 2015 voyage does not have enough days for someone to start and end their voyage in the US and get credit for a full World Voyage. If you board in Ft Lauderdale and finish in NY, it's only 82 days.

The one stop I liked was Port Canaveral as I only live about 30 mile form it and would love to finish my voyage there.

To me, the whole brochure seems more about segments than the full world voyages.

Don

To me, the whole brochure seems more about segments than the full world voyages.

Don

Don,

It kind of looked like that to me as well. I wonder if the US version (when it comes out) will do the same thing? Unless I missed something, there does not seem to be a price for the entire cruise only the various segments (last year I know the price was in it). I still don't understand why the brochure in the US is not released at the same time as the UK one. If it weren't for Jon (cruiser1955) we would not be able to see the brochure for ages.

Kathi