Cabin question on Breakaway!

sailingnut

I have a question I hope someone can help me out with~~I have a studio cabin on October 6th on the Breakaway I have never been in a inside cabin before ~a window, balcony and mini-suite~~should I go with the studio or take an Oceanside~~I know it would be double in price as I am going alone! Anyone been in the studio's and did you feel enclosed too much not being able to see out! Thanks!:)

I have a question I hope someone can help me out with~~I have a studio cabin on October 6th on the Breakaway I have never been in a inside cabin before ~a window, balcony and mini-suite~~should I go with the studio or take an Oceanside~~I know it would be double in price as I am going alone! Anyone been in the studio's and did you feel enclosed too much not being able to see out! Thanks!:)

I've been on three cruises residing in a Studio cabin and I had no issues at all with space or not having a view. The cabins are a great size for one person and to be honest really the only times I was in my cabin was to sleep or shower and change.

One other thing to mention is that it was the best sleep I've ever had on a vacation.

If price is a consideration I would definitely go for the Studio. It's definitely a fun experience.

I liked the studio cabin on the EPIC and it was really kind of fun. There is a mock porthole where you can change the "blinds" that are between the glass to give yourself more light. No one can peek in no matter how the blinds are set. You can also slide the cover closed to make it feel even more private. I'd stick with the studio, you'll have access to the living room and are more likely to run into others than just meeting up at the solo cruiser gathering every evening when the door is propped open.

IMG_0006.jpg

Archived